Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TXLaramie

1. T

Looking for 1 used 37x12.50R17 Nitto Ridge Grappler

As title states, I am looking for a used in at least decent condition Nitto Ridge Grappler in a 37x12.50R17 LT 124Q D2 BSW. Discount Tire jacked up one of my new Method wheels and they are reimbursing me for a new wheel. In the event I get to keep the old wheel then I'd like to use it as a full...
  2. T

WTT 2021 Laramie Center Console for Black Leather Jump Seat

BUMP to see if there is anyone local to Houston willing/looking to trade.
  3. T

Well, that's lame. Guess it doesn't quite matter, but odd they would cheap out on such a small item. I wish I had just ordered my '21 so I could've had he jump seat from day one. Would really come in handy to have seating for 6, plus the console just becomes a catch all for junk anyway. Thanks...
  4. T

According to Ram's build & price the Laramie has a Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 bench seat. Either way though, I am looking for a jump seat from a 2019-2022 Ram 2500/3500 Laramie with the black leather interior which also has usb in the rear.
  5. T

TTT...Still looking to make this swap with someone local to the Houston TX area. Would like a black leather jump seat with rear USBs as I have black leather and rear USB console.
  6. T

(SOLD) Fastop traveler tonneau softopper combo (WA)

Dang, I didn't even know these existed...was just thinking the other day that this could be my million dollar idea if done right. Wish I was closer and had the available funds right now to purchase.
  7. T

SOLD: New Thuren Full Lift 2014+ 2500 or Just Shocks

I'd hop in line for the Kings if it were for a 19+ truck. Really wanted to get stage 2 kings, but wasn't willing to wait.
  8. T

WTB - CJC Black Intercooler Guard

Is there anyone out there looking to trade their truck soon, or just has a CJC intercooler guard they are looking to part ways with? Really want to make the modification, but don't want to spend $320 on it from CJC. Let me know what you have and a price.
  9. T

Banks Pedal Monster

That's where I keep mine, and not to say I don't like it, but I'm not sure I find the benefit to the cost. May push the funds to other mods...although who am I kidding...I'll likely keep it anyway.
  10. T

SOLD - 2021 Ram 2500 Night Edition Wheels and Tires - Houston TX - SOLD

Update, wheels and tires will be off the truck by Friday 4/8/22. Discount Tire sold my tires I had purchased and being stored at their store. New set comes in this Wednesday or Thursday. Will not come with TPMS sensors unless purchased for full asking price, now dropped to $1100. $1100 is not...
  11. T

Banks Pedal Monster

I'm not 100% sure I really like mine either...gonna wait to see if I like it once I throw 37s onto the truck this week. If not, then mine will hit the forum for sale as well. Rather put the money toward something else if I don't need the extra pep after the 37s.
  12. T

SOLD - 2021 Ram 2500 Night Edition Wheels and Tires - Houston TX - SOLD

Have a set of 2021 Ram 2500 Night Edition wheels and tires. 9k miles. $1200 with TPMS sensors installed and wheels balanced. Will need to purchase prior to me balancing my new wheels and tires on 4/4/22. $1000 without TPMS - you use your stock TPMS and have the wheels/tires balanced. Will be...
  13. T

Mega Cab Sub Installs - Photos and specs wanted

I don't have the Harmon Kardon. Just whatever comes with the Laramie Level 1 with 12 in uConnect.
  14. T

Mega Cab Sub Installs - Photos and specs wanted

Wish the flap was still there to keep from items falling down between box and seats, but this looks like the best option outside of a custom made box from one of the local audio shops. Thanks for the post. I haven't made it to upgrading anything audio yet. Hopefully early 2022 after I get the...