Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TXAG07

1. T

Reliability as daily driver?

Get what you can afford and prefer to drive. Don’t worry so much about the reliability aspect. Wife stole my mega CTD from me because she loves the diesel and size of the truck vs her Land Rover. It makes 4-5 different trips per day, 60-80 miles as a kiddo/grocery getter. No issues. 25k miles.
  2. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just got below info from Sandi at MD: Looks like it may have been in the huge mass of vehicles we received. Current situation: We must check it in for transport damage, if its minor we have to schedule it for repair. It must go through the shop, PDI process and final inspection. That process...
  3. T

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Just got the below from Sandi at MD. Line 1296 on spreadsheet : Looks like it may have been in the huge mass of vehicles we received. Current situation: We must check it in for transport damage, if its minor we have to schedule it for repair. It must go through the shop, PDI process and final...
  4. T

Tracker changed to this today. It has been showing 7/21 as delivery. I’m either very lucky or the tracker is jacked. Going to check with Sandi tomorrow. Will get info for spreadsheet as soon as I hear.
  5. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Tracker changed to this today. It has been showing 7/21 as delivery. I’m either very lucky or the tracker is jacked. Going to check with Sandi tomorrow.
  6. T

Mastercraft courser mxt tires???

Had good luck with these on a 1500 too. Have performed very well and surprisingly quiet for mt. If I remember right they may have thinner sidewalks so might want to check that.
  7. T

Love my new Recons

Just put 295/70r18 on our 1500. Way better traction and actually seem to be smoother than the G2s which were exact same size. Replaced G2s because after 35k miles they lost all wet traction even though there was still decent tread. Recons look a little meaner but not too much. More hum than G2s...
  8. T

Talked to Sandi, ship date pushed from 5/18 to 6/21 now. Of the 40 trucks around my early March order, me and 8 others don’t have build sheets yet. Guess I’m part of the semi-unlucky ones at the moment but not near as bad as some. She get here when she gets here. Line 1287
  9. T

Got update from Sandi today Line 1269, D1, ship date 5/18
  10. T

Nice ride. I ordered very similar truck from MD on 3/4 and no word on mine. Crazy how these things work out. Congrats!
  11. T

Let’s set some 35/37s in stock 18s!

What leveling kit is on this truck? It looks great. Well done.
  12. T

'19-22' Ram leveling kit help

Tall and skinny can handle plenty……..might not have as good a ride or road manners as a 12.5 due to proportions.
  13. T

Ridge grappler is
  14. T

I have yet to see anyone running the 37x11.5 tires. I wanted someone else to be the first, but when I get mine I was hoping even with stock wheels/offset this could be done. With the +18 maybe there would be very little trimming.