Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TUBBS

1. T

35' Cooper Discoverer AT3xl

I have family in Raleigh I can meet you at split 85/885 near Durham.. This way I do most of driving
  2. T

Where in SC??
  3. T

Height to Hitch Opening on PW with 35s

I have LT 285/70R17 (35's)that measurement is 25 1/4 can send pic if need
  4. T

In NJ can swap in any rest area... Let me know if want to meet up
  5. T

In NJ I can meet you. Can do the swap any rest area.
  6. T

Power Wagon Beadlock Offroad package wheels for sale Set of 4 plus steel spare Long Island, NY

Interested in tires... But 2022 came with Goodyear Duratracs... Never saw BF Goodrich on stock PW from factory..
  7. T

Picture of truck and wheels
  8. T

Are you looking for 35" tires? Do you want to swap out your OEM wheels? I have Cooper discoverer...

Are you looking for 35" tires? Do you want to swap out your OEM wheels? I have Cooper discoverer AT3xl only 1200 miles on OEM rims 2022 Power wagon
  9. T

My 2022 Power wagon has Cooper Discoverer AT3 xl 35" tires LT315/70R17 I would like to swap back to OEM stock tires and rims off Power wagon or 2500 Rebel..Less then 1200 miles on tires and are road force balanced.Willing to drive and make swap..If interested can send pics..
  10. T

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Just a sweet ride!!
  11. T

Greetings from New Jersey

I currently have 2022 PW stage3 option luv this truck. Looking to swap out my [35] At3 Cooper ltx Lt315/70/17 with 1500 miles for OEM bead lock rims and OEM goodyear tires .
  12. T

New 2022 Power wagon Wheels

I have brand new less then 1500k OEM rims with Cooper "35 tires LT315/70/R17 sensors still intact. Willing to trade for OEM tires and rims with bead lock.. must be OEM bead lock rims
  13. T

Power Wagon payload help

Hello, Is your PW stock suspension? If so what kit did you use part# please thx in advance
  14. T

Speedo calibration for larger tires

Just curouis where is this dealer who can recalibrate speedo?