Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by troyljones

1. T

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Did you ever find replacement stems that have long enough mounting threads for HD aluminum rims. I just had Les Schwab try to install my TTPMS sensors and this is when I discovered the issue. The mechanic showed me the new stem in the rim and there are barely 1 - 2 threads protruding to the...
  2. T

Brake upgrade options

I have a 2020 3500 HO Dually w/4.10 rear end. I need to replace my front pads (& rotors). I will be pulling a 40' 5th wheel for a few years, full time. Any suggestions on stock or upgrades to the pads/rotors? Max GCW ~27K lbs Thoughts on PowerStop? Brake Motive? Others? Thanks -T
  3. T

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

I have a 2020 3500 Limited with the "Trailer Camera Wiring (No camera)" XFQ option from the factory. What is the Mopar part number for the camera system that is designed to be used with this factory option?