Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by tripleB

1. tripleB

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Tracking had no effect on trucks leaving the factory, Trucks continued moving for the nearly 3 weeks the system was down, it was just that the dealers had no visibility to track them while in transit.
  2. tripleB

Was also the largest single day total release of window stickers since late March with 3188 trucks getting finished yesterday. Looks like there was a large group of builds near the end of the week that started and most of these trucks were from that group of builds.
  3. tripleB

My previous post gave some detail on this. The build sheet will always come first and show up the day after the truck went down the assembly line but they are never posted on the weekend. So a truck built on Friday doesn't get its build sheet until Monday. However, window stickers show up...
  4. tripleB

Hopefully this will help a little. Granted it is not Saltillo but after doing basically what you are doing for the for over a year now, for the complete 2021 release of the TRX, SHAP has never released build sheets over the weekend. Even when we have had confirmation the plant was running. In...
  5. tripleB

I'll start off by saying no, your not over thinking it at all. :) I dove off down this rabbit hole already and have done exactly what you call your "more crazy idea" I am using the build sheet link you mention above. As I stated earlier, I only have your couple hundred VINs you list there to...
  6. tripleB

Firstly, I’m just another “Joe Shmoe” like you. This is the first time I have used this approach for HD trucks from Mexico. I have been doing something similar for the TRX’s coming out of SHAP for members of the RAMTRX forums. I assume the same build sheet scanning approach I am using for...
  7. tripleB

I just came across your HD Tracking spreadsheet and really like what you have going there, nice work! I couldn't easily comment to each update I can to the doc itself 1 cell at a time so I thought I would just join the forums and post here instead in the hopes that it helps with your...