Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Tri J

1. Tri J

Sun block for front windshield?

Just a strip of dark tint. No fade.
  2. Tri J

Sun block for front windshield?

When I had my windows tinted, I had a dark strip put along the top of the windshield. If you look inside your windshield, your see the legal line where it can come down to. It makes a big difference for me.
  3. Tri J

Tpms temporarily unavailable 22 Ram 2500

Nope. 2 lane highway with cow pastures on both sides. But, it hasn't done since my last post and I've traveled that road many times. Getting near 11k miles now.
  4. Tri J

Tpms temporarily unavailable 22 Ram 2500

Just hit 7000 miles. Mine has done it twice, on the same road, about the exact location. Checked tires, all good, park it in the garage. Next time I leave, everything goes back to normal. Maybe I'm driving through a radioactive wasteland that's altering the tpms?
  5. Tri J

new from Fort Worth, Texas

Howdy neighbor!
  6. Tri J

Trade interior seats.

I have cloth seats but use these. If there's a mishap, throw them in the washer.
  7. Tri J

New member on this forum

Howdy and Ahh-roo!
  8. Tri J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/build-status-codes-build-sheet-monroney-window-sticker-and-link-to-buyers-guides.2518/
  9. Tri J

Tire pressure monitoring system

Odometer @ 3344 mi-Driving yesterday, 4 miles from home, my tire warning light comes on and the alarm dings. I switch to the tire pressure display and it shows 'temporarily unavailable'. The tires all looked good, so continued home. Tire light stayed on. Today-check the tire pressures with...
  10. Tri J

Window Tint Pictures/Questions

Factory tint on the back, 25% on the front door windows, and super dark on the windshield brow. (Can't put dark tint below the AS-1 line on the windshield in Texas)
  11. Tri J

Power wagon fender flares on a Tradesman

Yes and Yes. I attached the rubber seal several days before install. I think it made it much easier.
  12. Tri J

Power wagon fender flares on a Tradesman

I went with the Bushwacker OE style. So far, so good.
  13. Tri J

Floor mats

I like the Mopar ones, but had to shop around a few places due to crazy shipping prices. Oh, and they match the running boards!