Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TrailWhale

1. TrailWhale

WTS Loaded 22’ 2500 PowerWagon

Great looking truck with some nice add-ons! GLWS
  2. TrailWhale

FS - Warn Wireless Winch Controller + Mount, Lower Glove Box Assembly

Bump for a great seller. Items received and packaged with care, thank you!
  3. TrailWhale

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

I've had these on my truck for a couple of years now and they still look fine. In hindsight, sometimes I wish I hadn't gone with a complete set of locking nuts...the extra step of aligning the key on every lug nut gets old quick.
  4. TrailWhale

I think we both had a couple of scrapes on the rear. The plastic lip under the bumper took a little abuse but nothing major. I did lose my retractable bed step on Hells Revenge a few years back. Below is a short clip from the exit of Hell’s Revenge (thanks @austins_dreams). You can see how...
  5. TrailWhale

It's from Expedition One, thanks!
  6. TrailWhale

Delete

Nope
  7. TrailWhale

@austins_dreams dropping in at Hell's Revenge
  8. TrailWhale

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Wearing shorts and a tee, watching skiers come down a mountain top in mid-July...while they're wearing shorts and tees. Colorado is such a wild place lol
  9. TrailWhale

Knocked out the first 700mi leg to Moab with @austins_dreams
  10. TrailWhale

I wonder if the additional 500+lbs up front on the Cummins trucks make the additional slider support necessary? Regardless, after Moab they're never going to look that good again haha
  11. TrailWhale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. TrailWhale

Ram never has parts for these trucks.

I'm no lawyer but depending on your state, you may be entitled to lemon laws. Might be a PITA but if you can get back into a new working vehicle, it might be worth it? https://www.timothyabeel.com/blog/cant-get-the-parts-for-your-vehicle-repair-you-may-be-protected-by-lemon-laws/
  13. TrailWhale

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Eagerly counting down the days until Moab. We’re going to have @austins_dreams out there with the big blue Power Wagon also [emoji869] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk