Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by tozz43

1. T

Aftermarket lift pump systems are they worth it?

2020 ram 2500 mega cab Laramie pros and cons of a lift pump system like Fass or Fleece? Can anyone shed some light on this topic for me? Thanks
  2. T

Here you can freely post your concerns about the CP4 fuel pump - free range just keep it civil.

Can anyone let me know if I install a lift pump system on my 2020 ram will it void my warranty.
  3. T

Here you can freely post your concerns about the CP4 fuel pump - free range just keep it civil.

I have a 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie with 5900 miles on it. I was driving 65 mph on the freeway and my truck died. I fear its my turn with the CP4 issue. I'm looking for any guidance. Is their a class action lawsuit for this issue yet? Is Ram stepping up and replacing the cp4 with the cp3's yet? ps my...
  4. T

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

Yes id doesn't hurt to take every precaution either.
  5. T

As you can see in the pic of the deployable running board motor the male and female plugs are to the right of the motor in line with the front tire. So any moisture that the tire picks up it will through it directly onto the plug, and motor. The mud flap offers decent protection. Ad electrical...
  6. T

So I have gotten no where with the dealer. They want me to leave my truck at the dealership for a minimum of a week to diagnose the deployable running board issue. then Id have to leave it there even longer of they were to order parts and make the repair. I'm sorry but I'm not willing to do...
  7. T

This post is in reference to the deployable running boards. Ok so I went to my local ram dealership at 10:30 am today. I was told to leave my truck there all week and it might be seen Thursday or Friday. I asked why, I was told they have 50 other vehicles on site that have to been repaired...
  8. T

I have an appointment on Monday I’ll get back with you on that after the appointment thanks
  9. T

Hey all I have an issue with my 2020 Ram 2500 side steps. They only deploy half way then retract back in. Does anyone else have this issue and is so what was the fix? Thanks.