Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Toyotaguy

1. Toyotaguy

37x11.5R20 Nitto or Others

I got them from here https://www.titanwheelaccessories.com/
  2. Toyotaguy

My truck had 2” front spring before I put the 37s on. They don’t rub after a 1/2 spacer and a thuren front sway bar. Before that they rubbed on the sway bar and on the radius arms. They ride good a little rougher and a little more shake than the Yokohamas I had before but not bad at all...
  3. Toyotaguy

Regens at alarming rate!

My issue seems to be solved, must have gotten a bad air filter replaced it again and the now I’m back to 24 hr scheduled regens only. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Toyotaguy

Regens at alarming rate!

I wish I would have monitored mine a little more closely before I started having issues. 110k miles trouble free kinda lulled me into a false sense of security. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Toyotaguy

Regens at alarming rate!

I think I need to try and test it again but plug off the Crank case vent this time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Toyotaguy

Regens at alarming rate!

I was just thinking about this. The Ccv returns right into the top of the turbo, I was using a standard boost leak tester https://a.co/d/2522fme this one to be exact, so I was basically pushing pressure straight into the crankcase? Or is there a check valve in the Ccv circuit that would prevent...
  7. Toyotaguy

Regens at alarming rate!

No, even at tdc wouldn’t some valves be open? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Toyotaguy

Regens at alarming rate!

My truck went from regens only on the 24hr schedule to regens every 200 miles. I tried to boost leak test the truck and all the pressure was coming out of the oil fill cap if I had it off. If I left it on I could get pressure up to about 15 psi then I kinda just sounded like are moving through...
  9. Toyotaguy

Double towing vs dolley

He doesn’t get to go when we go riding because he doesn’t like any power sport vehicles for some reason. Cars and trucks can drive by my house all day and he doesn’t even pick up his head but as soon as a dirt bike quad or utv drives by he’s at the fence. He also hates rc cars. I have no idea...
  10. Toyotaguy

Double towing vs dolley

Used my day off to get the bracket made and everything mocked up. Still need to get the 7 pin wired to the back and add the rear view camera to the trailer. This set up is 43’ 6” tip to butt and with my truck and hitch I’ll be right at 65’ long just like I thought. I still need to adjust the...
  11. Toyotaguy

These 37” trail grapplers are like a cheat code in the sand. I could drive my truck anywhere in the sand before with the 35s but there were a few times it was if and took some fine throttle control, but these tires even in the soft sand would just pull themselves right up. The extra sidewall...
  12. Toyotaguy

Yeah they called and honored the quote for the all terrains, I have a couple hundred miles on these and I want to keep them. The road noise only took a few minutes to get used to and isn’t loud enough to disturb listening to pod casts and even with medium volume music I can’t hear them at all...
  13. Toyotaguy

I got the 37x11.5r20 trail grapplers put on today by mistake, I order the ridge grapplers and my tire shop ordered the trail grapplers instead. Unfortunately I was in a rush to pick up my truck because I need it for work so I wasn’t paying attention until I got to freeway speeds and realized how...
  14. Toyotaguy

Double towing vs dolley

Picked up the freedom hauler. Towed it 220 miles home in “trailer” mode. It towed like every light weight single axle trailer. Little bouncy but it tracked straight. It is one of the later models that use a electric actuator rather that an air compressor to steer the tires, supposed to be more...
  15. Toyotaguy

Double towing vs dolley

Definitely not an airstream, it’s a standard camping trailer 7k rated frame 2 3500lb axles. I went and checked out the frame a little closer, I’m actually pleasantly surprised, probably because I was expecting to be disappointed, but the frame is 6” I beam looks to be around 1/8” thick all the...