Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by toomanytacos

1. toomanytacos

SDHQ MOUNTS

$150 GETS IT
  2. toomanytacos

SDHQ MOUNTS

Hey guys, sold my Ram and have been off the forum for a while. Could not find a marketplace or for sale forum so let me know if this isn’t allowed and I will delete. I have 2019+ Ram HD A-Pillar mounts and a Switch-Pro Module Mount made by SDHQ. Cleaning out the garage and they are looking for a...
  3. toomanytacos

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

“Love mine! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. toomanytacos

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Added a Decked system in the bed, Switch-Pros SP9100, and a Midland GMRS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. toomanytacos

cb install

I use GMRS Midland radios. All of mine are tucked behind the center console. I installed an RJ45 connector to plug the handset in when needed and take it out when not. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. toomanytacos

No Start

Final result, FCA sent me a surprise check for $250 and are now sending me two of my full monthly payments to cover the two months the truck was down. $1894 total reimbursement. I do say, although a bit aggravated at the length of time that it took for the parts, I am happy with the outcome...
  7. toomanytacos

No Start

Gentlemen of HD-Rams, CP4 failure resulted in 2 months of the truck sitting waiting on parts. Dealership was not an issue at all. They stated parts would take a while I knew that was out of their control. They were more than happy to tell me everything they were trying to do to expedite it...
  8. toomanytacos

No Start

Message sent.
  9. toomanytacos

No Start

@RamCares emailed 10/1 and said the week of 10/5 there will be updates on parts. Have yet to get a response. I’ve emailed, called, and left VM’s. Last word was sometime in November. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. toomanytacos

No Start

They said they are changing everything from the tank to the injectors lol. I don’t see.
  11. toomanytacos

No Start

nice! Good luck with the new one. I was told by my dealer that my complete fuel system can be swapped in 5 hours? Sound a little quick to anyone?
  12. toomanytacos

No Start

No luckily, as soon as it hit the dealer I already had Ram Cares calling them. They didn't have a chance to throw blame. Unfortunately I already knew how this dealer operated so I wasn't giving them the chance. I bought the truck around the 4th of July this year. I was working in South Dakota...
  13. toomanytacos

No Start

They put me in a 1500 finally. Can't pull my big trailers with it but it gets me around. @RamCares is emailing me telling me that parts are en route but the dealer knows nothing about it. I'm guessing with the 3 other trucks at the dealership waiting on the same part they may try and use mine...
  14. toomanytacos

No Start

Still waiting on parts as of 9/22/2020. All of the parts are in sans the CP4 pump. The dealer is very vague but @RamCares has been a great help.
  15. toomanytacos

No Start

I'll look mine up @SQUATCH. Thank you for that.