Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Tom716

1. Tom716

Sway bar drop bracket for 19+?

Sold ..... and sent
  2. Tom716

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Brutal, Mine didn't distort at all and I tightened them down pretty damn good.
  3. Tom716

I bought mine right from the "My Ram" app on my phone.
  4. Tom716

I bought the gunmetal flush mount ones. https://www.bullringusa.com/product/gunmetal-flush-fit-tie-down-anchors-19-20-dodge/ I did have to trim the plastic. They have a great video explaining it on their site. The lines are already in the plastic. I used a utility knife and a small torch to heat...
  5. Tom716

Installed the bull rings in both rear corners of the bed. Pretty simple install and the quality is fantastic.
  6. Tom716

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

37's on 20 X 9 +20 Fuel Assault's
  7. Tom716

Sway bar drop bracket for 19+?

I have a set, $50 if your interested. I bought them, used them for a month and then bought the Carli sway bar. Message me if you still want them.
  8. Tom716

Fox shocks....

I have done just that. I didn't want to spend 4 - 6K on "Carli's" system for 3500 factory air ride trucks. My truck stock was 1" higher in the rear. I researched several thoughts and lifts but ultimately I decided on a Carli 3 1/4" commuter lift. 4 fox shocks, front coil springs and radius drop...
  9. Tom716

Alpha OBD Question

@LateToTheParty Thanks for the links and info, Everything worked out !
  10. Tom716

Alpha OBD Question

Can someone explain to me, kinda step by step, how to change my tire size using Alpha OBD? I just installed some 37's and I know my speedo is going to be way off. Thanks !
  11. Tom716

Might have found a truck 1500 miles away

I have had great experiences dealing with out of state dealers as well. My wife found our dream truck several states away. 2020 3500 limited HO. Several phone calls, overnight paperwork, done. We drove up, looked it over and were driving it home 20 minutes after being at the dealer. My father in...
  12. Tom716

Tailgate alignment ?

No updates from me, I havent had it in to the dealer yet. I did try adjusting the striker to no avail. It made no difference.
  13. Tom716

E-Z Pass

Same here .... I'm in NY but travel through Mass and PA with my enclosed trailer. I registered my new EZpass with my new HD. Pulled my trailer to Mass and was billed as a Semi trailer. I called and they reimbursed my account, asked several questions about the trailer and sent me another EZpass...
  14. Tom716

Have an apt. today at my local VT Ford Dealership to have 'Fluid film' undercoating... should I wait?

Question? Would you guy's recommend FF if your truck is never going to see salt? I am parking my truck in the garage for the winter as we have WAY to much salt on the roads here in WNY.