Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by tolym

1. tolym

Lets see what you are towing!

8x20. Truck has been amazing. 33k miles in one year. 22 HO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. tolym

UConnect 5 OTA update to S23.13

Good evening Jimmy. Hope you are well. The link is dead and I'm getting a lot of requests to reupload the file. I don't have it. Can you please guide to the file or reupload it? Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. tolym

Good morning, Does the 8.4” screen use the same UC5 software or it’s different for the smaller screen? Thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. tolym

Did you format the drive to Fat32? I started the truck then inserted the drive into the usb. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. tolym

Hey, some guys in the group are asking for UC4 latest update, do you have that one too by any chance? Just trying to help some members out. Thank you sir. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. tolym

Thank you sir. I’m updated. Hopefully that gets rid of some of my black screens. Can I share that link in our 5th Gen Cummins group? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. tolym

Which usb? In the center console or under the unit next to the usb-c ports? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. tolym

Thank you sir. Will give it a shot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. tolym

Picked my truck up in December. Still no updates [emoji2959]. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. tolym

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Here’s some information about this. Idk if you’re in the group. If not, join in. Plenty of good (and bad lol) information. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1932711740388971/permalink/2746329852360485/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. tolym

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed the AUX switches on a truck that didn’t come with them. Will be buying a wiring harness to activate them in the future. I wanted the push buttons instead of push down. Cleaner look with these imo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. tolym

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Congratulations. Y’all are lucky. When we had to wait, It was Shut up and wait lol. Now y’all all fancy with the tracking information and probably some are still complaining. I already have 23k miles on my 22. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. tolym

Lets see what you are towing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. tolym

SOLD: Factory Aux Switch Bank

Sending you a PM Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. tolym

Price negotiated from MSRP

These guys do discounts for GM products. https://www.rivardbuickgmc.com/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk