Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by tja1977

1. T

Diesel Preheat/Heat Grid Question?

I have been testing my Ram 3500 HO/Pickup and my Ram 5500 SO/CC over the last couple weeks and the Preheat/Heat Grid times do seem to be different. My Ram 3500 HO/Pickup follows the Heat Grid "Wait To Start Times" chart (provided by my dealer above) exactly/correctly. My Ram 5500 SO/CC does...
  2. T

Brutal_HO Thank You for the Link to Diesel Cab Heaters. I read over the entire thread and another link on the Cummins Forums regarding the Diesel Cab Heaters. If I am understand correctly, it does seem that the HO and SO engines might engage the Grid Heater at different temperatures due to the...
  3. T

That is also what I am beginning to think, is the HO is different from the SO. The only question I have with that is, the Heat Grid "Wait To Start Times" provided by my dealer does not specify a difference between the HO and SO. I just don't want to be stuck in the middle of winter or tear the...
  4. T

OK, So this morning the Temperature on my Dash showed 28 degrees. I already had the dash information set to battery voltage. I pushed the start button and the truck immediately started without any issues. I still did not get a Diesel Preheat Message on the dash. (I did get for s split...
  5. T

I have two Ram tucks, the first is a (2020 Ram 3500 6.7L HO Limited) and the second is a (2020 Ram 5500 6.7L Limited). The question I have is regarding the Diesel Preheat Message for the 6.7L diesel engine. On my 2020 Ram 3500 6.7L HO, if the temperature out side is in the low 60's (or below)...
  6. T

Sirius Radio Signal Trash

I have both a 2020 Ram 3500 Limited and a 2020 Ram 5500 Limited trucks. The Sirius signal in the Ram 3500 is absolutely horrible!!! I do not think I have been able to listen to a entire whole song yet, without Sirius loosing the signal or making popping and cracking sounds. Now the 2020 Ram...
  7. T

LED Tailgate Lamp Bar?

So the blunt cut wiring is there for the (LED Tailgate Lamp Bar) above the spare tire, I just need to add the factory male plug?
  8. T

Tailgate Step

I have not heard a word about it from RAM. My truck was built in July. Maybe my truck is not included, since it was after the fact. The step was listed in the packages when I placed the order in May. I will call RAM tomorrow and ask. I had no idea about the vouchers. Thank You again Rich...
  9. T

Tailgate Step

What "Voucher"? How can I get a voucher? My truck was suppose to come with the Bed Step, but it did not. Do I need to submit Information somewhere to get a voucher for the step? Thank you in advance.
  10. T

Bug Deflector

I only see the Chrome Aeroskin that sticks to the hood with tape, which I do not mind and looks really good. I just wanted to check before I buy, if any other companies have came out with a Chrome bolt on bug deflector yet? The Aeroskin is the only Chrome bug defector I can find.
  11. T

Bug Deflector

Any news or release date for the Mopar Chrome (Part# 82215750) Bug Shield?
  12. T

Tailgate Step

https://www.carcomplaints.com/news/2020/ram-bed-step-recall-2500-3500-trucks.shtml
  13. T

Tailgate Step

Also, maybe I am wrong, but I have seen that Part# 82215842 "AD" was included in the recall? Is that correct?
  14. T

Tailgate Step

I am not sure if this had already been discussed or not, but the Authentic Mopar Parts and Accessories Store shows the following: Part# 82215842"AD" - fits 2019-2020 RAM 2500HD and 3500HD's, $335.00 Part# 82215842"AE" - fits 2019-2020 RAM 2500HD only, $365.00 So what is the...
  15. T

Tailgate Step

Any news on a new part number or release date for the 2020 Ram 3500?