Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ThePartsMan

1. T

OEM MOPAR Tri-Fold Bed Cover RAM 1500-3500

Like New OEM MOPAR Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover for 6.4 ft Conventional Bed (No RAMBOX) - $400.00 When I placed my order for the truck, I needed a temporary cover solution until I could decide on a hard roll up cover. MOPAR No: 82216336AA, 82211273, 82211273AB, 82211273AC, 82211273AD, 82211273AE...
  2. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally KZX as of yesterday. Hopefully dealer will get it prepped today, windows tinted, and ready to go by tomorrow. Been a long wait. Hope i am not disappointed. Taking it to the local Line-X to have the Ranch Hand Grille Guard coated and installed. Adding a Bedrug and more LED light pods to...
  3. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

There is hope !! Finally at KZM ETA 10-10-2022 Ordered 05-03-2022 Built 07-21-2022 Hopefully the ECU recall has been addressed. The VIN does not show open recalls. Looking forward to seeing how this 3500 Limited Longhorn MC compares with the other Ford HD trucks that I have owned. Build sheet...
  4. T

@jk2119 Looks like we are in the same holding pattern. Mine shows Vehicle Built Jul-21-2022 and no movement since. I have been getting "canned" responses from RAM Cares (email). Please post their number if you can. I will try the direct phone route. I actually prefer the ECU recall being done...
  5. T

Love my new Recons

6. T

Looks like things are improving... heavily optioned 3500 HO with every option other than sun roof. Less than 60 days from order date. I did notice last week the delivery date was August 23, but as of today it is TBD. Not sure why. Getting excited. Once delivered, I am driving straight to...
  7. T

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Looks like we are in-line together. few more months to wait I am sure.
  8. T

@joeycamp My dealer notified me of the downgrade. They have been excellent w/ communication. $97K truck, so I expect a "little" service. Your dealer can lookup the status at any time through their system. Best of luck in this waiting game. God is teaching me patience in all of this.
  9. T

From status D 05/03 VIN assigned, downgraded to C 05/10, and now back at D 05/18........ Stressful.
  10. T

Looks like the shortages are still hindering the builds. 2022 Limited Longhorn Mega Cab SRW / HO / Aisin Order placed May 3 VIN received May 9 "D" code as of today it has been downgraded to "C" status.
  11. T

New guy here. Order placed May 3. Limited Longhorn Mega Cab. 3500 SRW. After many years of being a Ford, Nissan, Toyota pickup owner, I decided it was "time" to order a RAM. Looking forward to getting it and seeing how it compares to the previous 6.7L Power Stroke's that I have owned...