Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by themanwithnoname

1. themanwithnoname

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks. I did have it in the original order, both MSRP and affiliate pricing were listed. There was no guarantee at the time but the dealership honored the program. Salesman did tell me they would honor affiliate on orders but not on inventory. Not sure if this is a corporate mandate on the...
  2. themanwithnoname

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well mine finally came in on 2/14/2022. Took possession on 2/16/2022. Truck is awesome, dealership honored my affiliate pricing. Only got to put 17 miles on it but she is home and I am back to work for 19 days. Thanks to all the help this forum has provided in tracking, checklists and things to...
  3. themanwithnoname

Has anyone heard of FCA penalizing dealers if they sell your "order" to another customer? Only asked my dealer if this might happened since I would be out of state when it comes in. Salesman I am working told me that the trucks VIN is associated with your name when the deposit is made and if...
  4. themanwithnoname

My build sheet shows anti-spin but I only have 3:73 gear ratio on my DRW 6.7 HO