Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TheBackRoads

1. TheBackRoads

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

I hear ya, I left the counter and said "hope you ordered more belts, I'll be back!" But it's been ok since. Did you want a bigger picture from the paper?
  2. TheBackRoads

Wanted to update, still quiet after this fix from the dealer, 8,000 miles on the odo now, 3100 since fix above.
  3. TheBackRoads

I wanted to update everyone. 3rd time to the dealer they replaced the belt again, but saw this on my slip. "Contacted STAR. STAR states to clean the paint off the crank pulley. Cleaned paint off the crank pulley and replaced the belt due to residue being on belt" So far ~1000 miles later...
  4. TheBackRoads

I'm back at the dealer as of Monday. Recap - First dealer put a belt on, said the factory one was bad. Second dealer did the tensioner, now I'm back at the second dealer 2 weeks later, and what are they doing? Yep, another belt. I hope they ordered more than one... Yes each time the noise...
  5. TheBackRoads

Purchased a 2020 3500 HO 10/24/2020 and within a couple thousand miles the squeak started on mine. Had to go to the dealer (11/30/2010) for some accessories and they replaced the belt. Fine for about a month and just started again this week, mines only noticeable at an idle, I think it has...