Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by THC1

1. T

K&N AIR FILTER P/N

Thanks........I've used a K&N in every vehicle I've owned with no issues. I really don't expect benefits other than I never have to purchase another filter.
  2. T

K&N AIR FILTER P/N

Hello: I have a 21 Laramie crew 2500 gasser.......I can't seem to find a part number for a K&N filter anywhere. Even sent an email to the manufacturer from their website and they blew me off. Anybody know what it is? Would the diesel filter be the same size?
  3. T

Painting Factory Rims

Anyone paint their factory rims? I have the black out edition but I want gloss wheels and thinking about painting what I have.
  4. T

Thuren 1” Front Coils

I only added on the front. I installed air bags on the rear.
  5. T

Soft Brakes - weak brakes - sponge brakes 2021 3500 - merged threads

Happy to hear! I'm about to take off on my maiden voyage pulling 8500lbs.
  6. T

Soft Brakes - weak brakes - sponge brakes 2021 3500 - merged threads

I have a 21 Laramie Crew 4x4 w/ 4:10 gears. I immediately noticed the brakes respond differently on this vehicle coming from my GMC HD 1500. It just seems like I have to use a lot of pedal. Maybe it's just the larger size of the truck v. my previous experience. This is my first 3/4 ton...
  7. T

Thuren 1” Front Coils

I did Thuren 2" with Fox shocks if that helps. 21 Laramie 4x4. After install, the truck was exactly 1/2" higher in the rear so I put air bags on it for days when I tow the TT. Takes the bumps really nice and easy to install!
  8. T

WOW!

RIGHT.......Define reasoning of stopping the Keystone pipeline in the name of "green energy" and forcing oil to be transported from Canada to the coast by emission puking semi's. IGNORANCE! A whole helluva lot more going on here than a change of the guard and a virus!! I really needed a...
  9. T

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I also had weather tech before and went with Husky this time. So far I love them! I also went with Husky mud flaps and those are great too....stupid easy install and fit perfect.
  10. T

honestly I installed them when the truck only had a hundred miles on it so no before n after opinion. I will say I believe it’s the only way to go if you intend to level...no way i would want to stiffen it with pucks. It does seem to take bumps really well.
  11. T

Thuren 2" leveling coils and fox shocks up front, timber grove air bags in the rear and some limo tint on the windows! She's done!
  12. T

Night Edition Wheels

Never seen any glossy powder coating? Honestly the best plan I have right now it to use Dupli wheel paint in gloss black. I'll hit them with a scuff pad and see how it turns out.
  13. T

Night Edition Wheels

Yes I already screwed up and mounted 35's. I should have ordered a combo set and listed mine mounted. I was considering listing them and see if I can get rid of them. Not sure what they would be worth wheels and tires "unmounted"
  14. T

Night Edition Wheels

Oh the light is green but I've spent so much money I was hoping to avoid.......I'm in TX so no need to worry about salt, etc. from winter driving. I fretting for weeks over the color of my truck before ordering, I can't imagine sorting through hundreds of wheels. :)
  15. T

Night Edition Wheels

So my truck arrived with my ordered night edition. To quote my wife. “it needs a little bling or something.” Gloss black interior accents and gloss grill yet the wheels are basically flat. I’m considering painting them gloss or perhaps a clear coat. Anybody do this?