Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Thatjonesboy_67

1. Thatjonesboy_67

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Has any one installed the tow mode camera? Specifically on fifth wheel campers? Just wonder the routeing technique?
  2. Thatjonesboy_67

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally pick up the new truck. 9/11 order date! Made the 1000 mile trip with no issues! Mark dodge was the best no hassle buying experience! 10% below invoice! Met me at the airport! Brandon myers is awesome salesman!
  3. Thatjonesboy_67

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My truck was delivered 6 days after it arrived at the port
  4. Thatjonesboy_67

I ordered a longhorn.. dealer said 12 to 15 weeks. It was delivered in exactly 8 weeks! 56 days from order date to delivery date ordeded 9/11 delivered 11/6
  5. Thatjonesboy_67

I could only find a flight into Lafayette... i was told my salesman will meet me at the airport with the paperwork and we could leave straight from the airport
  6. Thatjonesboy_67

Shes has arrived! 2022 longhorn 3500 drw 9/11 ordered date 9/16 d1 10/19 build date 10/22 ship date 11/6 arrived at dealer
  7. Thatjonesboy_67

Yes sir 69 camaro built by rick jones.. we run local class here in nc called big dog.. 740 cubic inches 2 stages nitrous weigh 2450 3.85 187 in 1/8 mile. Was built for pro nitros in the pdra series
  8. Thatjonesboy_67

Im just wondering on time wise..how long it takes delivery if its anything like waiting for it to get to the dealership :rolleyes: hate to have to wait an extra week for it to be delivered.. in that case ill just fly down and have ith the same day.
  9. Thatjonesboy_67

Has anyone ordered from mark dodge from out of state and had your truck delivered to you. Im about 1000 miles away and tossing the ideal of have it delivery vs flying down and driving back? How much was delivery and how long did it take?
  10. Thatjonesboy_67

I have a megacab longhorn with no sunroof ordered 9/11 and was built 10/18