Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Texasram1

1. Texasram1

7 pin tow connector; fused?

While this may be correct, my specific issue was 100% chafed wire on the trailer. Replaced it all, and good to go.
  2. Texasram1

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Meaning they are trying to charge me for nothing or it really needs to be reprogrammed so they can get their loot?
  3. Texasram1

So plug and play? Local dealer just said i’d likely need the truck reprogrammed for the camera to work?!
  4. Texasram1

I do have the plug
  5. Texasram1

Indeed :)
  6. Texasram1

10-4 So I’m ok with that p/n and my truck?
  7. Texasram1

I just tried to order 68527599AA for my 2022 2500 Limited via store.mopar.com. The order went through, but 15min later I received an email stating that it was not compatible with my VIN. 3C6UR5TL8NG217395 This doesnt seem correct. How can I verify?
  8. Texasram1

Im confident my trailer wiring is trash.
  9. Texasram1

F29 popped Thx, and time to rewire the trailer
  10. Texasram1

Is the 7-way truck side connector fused? If so, would each wire be fused independently of the truck side? Meaning if my tow connector running wire (brown) popped a fuse, would the truck also lose running lights? I was just towing my boat back to the storage place, and I lost all running lights...
  11. Texasram1

If I order XH7 (68527599AA), how waterproof is the camera itself? I'd like to mount it on my boat trailer, but hesitate to do so if I have to remove it prior to launching the boat. I could mount it temporarily to the back of the boat when towing, but would still need to remove from the boat...
  12. Texasram1

2022 mega cab alignment

Should the steering alignment angle / pull compensator be reset after an alignment?
  13. Texasram1

2022 mega cab alignment

Im calling the serv mngr on monday. Paying for this result is insulting
  14. Texasram1

2022 mega cab alignment

Was in for recalls and figured they couldnt f up an alignment. Lesson learned. Still curious about the steering calibration
  15. Texasram1

2022 mega cab alignment

The dealership, and actually every alignment shop that I called