Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TeamCraig

1. TeamCraig

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally, an update! The truck is on a transport out of Logistics Park, IL and dealer says it will be ready for pick up tomorrow. That makes my timeline exactly 25 weeks from order to delivery. Order date: 12/4/21 D1 date: 1/10/22 1st estimated build date: 1/30/22 2nd estimated build date...
  2. TeamCraig

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I did a search using the zip code 11743 (same as your dealership) and found several 2500's and 3500's within a 25 and 50 mile radius ... built AFTER your truck ... and on dealer lots. The worst being a 3500 built on 5/9 (47 miles away) ... sitting on a dealer lot. I am, and I assume many...
  3. TeamCraig

I hope your truck arrives today! My ETA window to dealer was 4/28 - 5/3 ... this was given to me in an email early in April. To date, my truck is still sitting in Logistics Park near Chicago. My ETA has been changed to TBD. Dealer is just as confused as I am. I even asked if there was an...
  4. TeamCraig

Please don't tell me that Logistics Park outside of Chicago got hailed on??!!
  5. TeamCraig

Update on my timeline, if it helps anyone. Again, not the fastest and definitely not the slowest on the tracked sheet. Order date: 12/4/21 D1 date: 1/10/22 1st estimated build date: 1/30/22 2nd estimated build date: 2/22/22 Equip List date: 2/23/22 Window Sticker: 2/25/22 (shows build date of...
  6. TeamCraig

We might be on the same train! Truck is to arrive in Chicago by 4/25 (as early as today). My railcar doesn't seem to be updated though. Its saying as of Dec 19 its in Toledo, OH. So not sure where it is. Did you have any luck finding location?
  7. TeamCraig

Same situation as a bunch of people it seems ... the truck has been built but still waiting to leave the factory. Seems like something is or has happened at the factory regarding shipping in the last month or two. I am seeing more and more posts asking about trucks built, but not shipping...
  8. TeamCraig

My truck was built on 2-23 and as far as I know is still waiting for a train ticket. Will be 4 weeks tomorrow. Dealer called last week and confirmed it was still waiting. I saw a few other people post about slow train tickets and all seem to have a Limited like mine. If some insider has...
  9. TeamCraig

I am very similar to you. My window sticker populated 2 weeks ago and I have no information about it leaving yet. Were you able to find out if your truck was loaded onto a train? Or why there might be a delay? It seems most trucks are shipping within a few days of window sticker.