Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by tcuweimer

1. tcuweimer

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well 7 months and 1 day, it finally arrived! Please update me as DELIVERED! Thanks to the crew at Mark Dodge.
  2. tcuweimer

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Were you on the train that left 12/30? I'm on the same train but haven't heard if I'm in Port Allen yet...Didn't think it was scheduled to arrive till the 11th.
  3. tcuweimer

Anyone know rhyme or reason on shipping? I was built and ready to ship 12/13, but wasn't loaded on the train to Port Allen....still sitting as of today. This June 14 order is killing me!
  4. tcuweimer

Can anyone check my shipping status? NG107207. Went KZ on 12/8 but haven’t been able to get shipping status.
  5. tcuweimer

Anyone else built and waiting on a train ride to MD? That was my status as of yesterday and curious if anyone knows when we will get loaded and leave. NG107207.
  6. tcuweimer

The total sticker price is now up $2740 since I ordered.
  7. tcuweimer

I don't think its been discussed recently, but I believe they just took another price increase. My vehicle was built on 12.9 and window sticker populated. I just happened to look up my window sticker again and the base price of a 3500 limited CC went up by $780, and the Limited level 1 went up...
  8. tcuweimer

I got my sti I got my sticker this week with all the cameras for trailer surround and digital rear view mirror.
  9. tcuweimer

What I find online is that someone "with authority" has prioritized production, but with a June 14 order date, I don't think so.
  10. tcuweimer

Any idea what a special scheduling condition Vii is? Permanent waiting pattern?
  11. tcuweimer

I'm reviewing my order against a screen shot of my build, and there is 1 code missing from my build (SJE - adaptive steering), but I have 6 codes listed that I don't know what they are. Anyone have any idea or is there a list posted that I missed? I searched but did not find anything. I have...
  12. tcuweimer

3C63R3SLXNG107207 was scheduled for today, but Ramchat still says gathering parts and no build sheet. Can anyone tell me if there is any movement?
  13. tcuweimer

I can't believe your truck would do that to my truck......