Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by tastysuds

1. T

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I ordered my Power Wagon with just about every option. I think I may pick it up Wednesday. I will see if it has any extra connectors in the back and I will check the dash setup to see if it has any tire monitor settings beside s for the truck.
  2. T

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

Ordered 3/1. 8 weeks now and it just got off the train, waiting for transport to the dealership. Im guessing another week.
  3. T

Power Wagon

Ordered 3/1, Blue Streak, Loaded with every option except for Harmon stereo, safety flares and bed cover. I was told it is off the train now waiting to be transported to the dealership. Not sure how long that will take. So it has been 8 weeks already.
  4. T

Delivery Time Estimates

I was on Ram chat tonight. They said my truck has left the plant on the train already, status KZM, first rail departure. Ordered 3/1, no delivery estimate yet.
  5. T

Delivery Time Estimates

GILWILLIAMS, how are you getting all these updates on the location of your truck. I understand Ram chat will give info up to it being loaded on the train I think. Am I missing something or are you getting it all from the dealer. Mine is getting the bedliner spray now.
  6. T

Delivery Time Estimates

I ordered mine on 3/1, only 4 days earlier than yours. Mine is built and having the bed sprayed now, so you should be soon.
  7. T

Delivery Time Estimates

I went to JB status today for bed liner,,,,,,, progress!!!!!!!
  8. T

Delivery Time Estimates

Tried the Vin, no records found.
  9. T

Delivery Time Estimates

There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here, You should really read through some of the forums and you will learn a lot. To start you off, go to the Ram website from the company, look through, usually towards the bottom of the page and look for the "contact us" button and press it. From...
  10. T

Delivery Time Estimates

Correct, I texted them Friday and I was D1, I texted late last night and I am I status, waiting for inspection. I guess they built it sometime between Monday and Wednesday. I was in D1 since approx. 3/8 or a little earlier. Someone had posted on here that once they start, it only takes like 16...
  11. T

Delivery Time Estimates

Chat just told me last night that my truck is I status, its built but not inspected. I guess it goes to bed spraying next, then I'm sure it will sit and wait for the train. Hopefully I will get it in about 3 weeks or so. Ordered 3/1
  12. T

Delivery Time Estimates

I ordered a fully optioned Power Wagon, They said its D1 status and all the parts have been in and ready. That was 2 weeks ago. Still same status.
  13. T

Delivery Time Estimates

I had an order date of 3/1, a vin within a few days of that and a ship date of 3/22. Still stuck in D1, didn't even start building it yet.
  14. T

Delivery Time Estimates

My truck has been in D1 since 3/8. They didn't even start to build it much less ship it even tho it had a estimated shipping date of 3/22.
  15. T

Congrats on your truck being shipped. I looked at the satellite photo of the plant in Mexico...

Congrats on your truck being shipped. I looked at the satellite photo of the plant in Mexico. Its enormous . They didn't even start mine, still in D1.!