Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by tacticalcucumber

1. T

FS - 4 Night Edition 20in Factory Wheels with Firestones - NC - $1500 OBO

Tracking Brutal I will do it - had some family stuff go down and have been out of town. I'll fix when I get back.
  2. T

FS - 4 Night Edition 20in Factory Wheels with Firestones - NC - $1500 OBO

Up for sale are 4x factory Night Edition wheels and tires. 14000mi on both. Rims are perfect condition, no curb rash or nicks. Tires are still good (as good as Firestones can be...). I am located in central NC (Carthage). Willing to meet within a few hours if the deal is right, or I can...
  3. T

Tazer DT on 4.5 Gen (2023)?

Awesome. Thank you for that. I don't think I'd use those functions anyway thankfully. I think it's worth trying since I have the thing. If it doesn't work I'll sell it. I'll post back when I see what happens.
  4. T

That's exactly the kind of stuff I'm talking about that I wouldn't think of lol. Fair point that I can't answer in depth. I'm sure the marrying process does something... but not entirely sure. It has to mimic the SGW though so I would assume it couldn't be anything crazy (for a 1500)... but...
  5. T

Yeah certainly not an ideal location but since you leave the Tazer in there I figured it might be worth it... just didn't want to brick my truck. I wondered if anyone's tried plugging it in. Also tracking the Kaodtech. I'll probably do that. But I have a suspicion that whatever makes the...
  6. T

Anyone?
  7. T

This is probably a question for @Jimmy07 or @Brutal_HO. I'm switching from a 2020 1500. Loved my Tazer DT, but they say their Tazer Ram won't work. That's fine. But, I do wonder, having looked up the PNs for the SGWs... while they are different PNs, they look the same and have the same...
  8. T

Help needed: I need to locate a heated left mirror

Ebay has a few of the new telescoping ones for sale in multiple trims right now.
  9. T

Ramcharger phone charger doesn't work.

I got a Peak Design case and wireless charger which is magsafe and mounts to the dash cubby. Hands free, stays on even when offroading, and does rapid wireless charging. Can't beat it.
  10. T

Brand New 2023 2500 Ltd - Anyone seen this before?

Hey what did you end up doing about this? I just bought almost the same truck as you with a cracked drivers mirror housing and I can't find individual parts for the mirror... just the whole $1k mirror. Hopefully you found something of use!
  11. T

Power Wagon Beadlock Offroad package wheels for sale Set of 4 plus steel spare Long Island, NY

Hey are these still for sale? And when you say spare are you talking the steelie or another beadlock rim?