Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TACKETTFAMILYRANCH_GA

1. T

Love the truck but them floor mats suck

are they similar to the longhorn mats? cause I love my longhorn mats- https://www.ebay.com/itm/162518675101?epid=1444013732&hash=item25d6de2e9d:g:z7MAAOSwDEBcOO2I
  2. T

2021 Total Loss Insurance Claim Advice

don't accept it , keep fighting, until you get a number you are happy with, also did you haev full coverage with ehe I had to go back and forth for about 3 months with USAA on my 2017 that was totaled. I scrutinized every submission there claims evaluator made- and fought them constantly-...
  3. T

Color matched Ranch Hand Legend bumper

yikes, so summit vs legend, I guess the summit is a bit more flexible- I noticed on the Brush guards as well as the bumpers they have narowed the uprights on the bottom in order to not interfere with the sensors. its not as noticible on the bumpers as it is on the brush guards.
  4. T

that looks perfect! I miss being in Texas where you can find all the truck stuff you want.
  5. T

i did manage to get some pics sent to me of a black one on a truck just like mine, so I may just go this route since it doesn't look too "off" being black vs matching
  6. T

Granted its Augusta Ga, small shop, but they said they couldn't get an unpainted one anymore from Ranch hand when i called today- , the all black one doesn't look tooo bad on it thought (with the lower brown on the truck
  7. T

Hello from Georgia

Hello from Lincolnton GA !
  8. T

Lets see what you are towing!

looking good! Ram should do more ads with dirty trucks, actually being used.
  9. T

Lets see what you are towing!

20 ft WW roustabout with a couple Longhorn steers.
  10. T

where are you at? I'm about to ask my local shop the same questions, supposedly you can order a bumper from ranch hand unpainted.
  11. T

you and me both! Ive searched and searched, cant find a RV/walnut color one ive seen a few On King ranch fords matched to the lower two tone and it looked great- Ive got a two tone peal/RV walnut and want to match the front bumper as well
  12. T

Howdy from Georgia

Best Burger in the CSRA, but I might be Biased. :cool:
  13. T

Howdy from Georgia

Hi Y'all, quick intro I just traded my 2018 ram laramie 2500 for a Longhorn 2500 - dealers are crazy with the trade offers, some say I could have gotten more if I sold myself, but I got more than I originally paid for the truck out the door so I jumped on it. it finally stopped raining long...
  14. T

Painted to match ranch hand Legend on a longhorn?

me neither which is why I asked I've barely found any pictures of the newer ones with any sort of replacement bumper. I drive two hours a day usually at peak deer times in the morning and night. so Im going to get some sort of replacement bumper. Ive had the Legend in the past and its...
  15. T

Painted to match ranch hand Legend on a longhorn?

any one see this or have a picture of one on a current gen truck? I've had the legend bumper on a few of my trucks over the year, its not as sleek as some, but man is it sturdy. Im thinking Id go all in and have it painted to match the RV/Walnut on this longhorn. anyone ever see a pic of...