Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by T_night

1. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Does anyone have any idea about “constructive Placement”? Finally after 10 months it’s in the country I’m just hoping this isn’t a issue. Dealer said he’s never seen that before!
  2. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Dealer notified me yesterday truck has been "Constructively Placed" as of yesterday in lawrenceville GA! Any idea what that means? Sounds like another Delay to me.
  3. T

Tracker has never worked for me, my dealer says it’s been released so I’m hoping that means it’s on a train finally! Ordered in April
  4. T

Dealer says my truck has been released as of last Thursday. Does that mean it’s been put on a train? Ram customer service says they have no info on truck.
  5. T

I’ve been trying the tracker for months and it doesn’t give me anything just says no info. Anyone else have this issue?
  6. T

I Agree definitely not angry with anyone this is just how the world is right now, just hoping to maybe get a ship date.
  7. T

Has anyone had any luck calling Mike and talking to him on his office line? Emailed twice with no response.
  8. T

2022 Ram 2500 limited mega cab 6.7 wait time

Yeah was told this week mine had a recall told me at least 3 months till they had a fix.
  9. T

2022 Ram 2500 limited mega cab 6.7 wait time

I ordered my truck (22 limited mega cab 6.7) on 4/26/2022, the truck was built on 7/28/22 and still have not received my truck! When I call RAM they cannot give me a ETA. I was curious if anyone else has had a similar issue? Thanks