Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Svend02703

1. Svend02703

Info on Goosebox replacement Reese or Gen Y or any other good options and solar upgrade costs questions

Purchased in November. I know they are releasing the Gen 3 with the air valve on top. So, my guess is their unloading the old Gen 2 even with missing parts. Free shipping but NOT free return shipping.
  2. Svend02703

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Now we don't have to cancel the Christmas camping trip.
  3. Svend02703

Info on Goosebox replacement Reese or Gen Y or any other good options and solar upgrade costs questions

Well, stay the hell away from eTrailer too!! Pretty crappy way to treat a customer that just spent $1,600+
  4. Svend02703

lBuyer Beware! First - The Reese pinbox came without installation hardware or directions. The hardware took a month for them to replace and again came without directions. Second - The Reese pinbox DOES NOT have the air valve as pictured on the websites. When I called I was told it was due to a...
  5. Svend02703

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Reality is, just wait it out. From what I hear, Chevy & Ford are even worse situation.
  6. Svend02703

Now estimated delivey is back to 12/19 ... maybe it'll be delivered by the tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny. Santa is too busy.
  7. Svend02703

Tracker was late October, then early November, late November, early December, then 12/20, then 12/19, then yesterday went to TBD. I think it's just a form of entertainment for someone.