Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Sufdaddy

1. S

Regens at alarming rate!

I got my truck back from the dealer after the 9th check engine light for the DPF. They replaced the catalytic converter, DPF assy. As of 200 miles the filter shows empty or near empty, only once getting above 25%. I'm hoping for the best, though I'm also wondering if in another 15k miles I'll...
  2. S

Regens at alarming rate!

They said they replaced the sensor the 3rd time is was in for the check engine light ( around 4k miles ago). There was some thought during that time that the sensors were defective. Maybe they replaced it with the same part number. They also said that I was running the wrong filter, even...
  3. S

Regens at alarming rate!

I assume so. They used about 1/4 tank of fuel and drove it over 50 miles.
  4. S

Regens at alarming rate!

Well, the new "special ordered" MAF did not work. When I picked the truck from the dealer the Filter showed about 25% within the 15 miles from the dealer to my house it went to 45% and started a regen. that took 100 miles to finish. Within 50 miles it went into regen again and threw a check...
  5. S

Regens at alarming rate!

Also, I've been waiting for the dip stick parts for 6 months, the heater relay for 4 months. It seems it's hard to get any of the recall parts. Like I said it took 7 weeks to get the MAF and they had the dealer kept the truck for 3 weeks waiting for the part to come in.
  6. S

Regens at alarming rate!

I did get the correct filter, though it's now time I should change it again. I did change the oil since and really did not think about the oil life with al the regens. When I pick up the truck today after they replace the MAF I'll change the oil.
  7. S

Regens at alarming rate!

I've had this problem since the end of June. It's been in the dealer 7 times. I've been through the whole dealer game, correct air filter, stuck EGR, DPF sensor, now MAF. I'm dropping it off today since they finally got a new MAF from Canada. It took 6 weeks to get here. The problem started...
  8. S

Lets see what you are towing!

37 foot 12k + pound trailer that about killed my 2018 6.4 gas truck. Just got the same thing in Diesel 2022 . World of difference
  9. S

3 loud beeps - 2022 Ram 3500

This happed to me for the first time twice this week Each time I came to the same two spots the thing would beep, since I wasn't using the nav I couldn't tell what was going on. This was great info thanks.