Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by subic97

1. S

Rear cab storage bin addition ?

Easy job, added the bins to my 2022 3500. Pull the carpet up and there is the plate just bolted down with some sealant around the edge. Bins just bolt in place of the plate. Only have to cut the carpet and you are done. Got my bins used off eBay.
  2. S

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

Thanks. I didn’t do anything with the CSM one. The only other setting I turned on was the cust. Program 2 changed that to yes then it showed up on the screen.
  3. S

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

So I finally got another dealer to program the fobs and got my remote start to work. Bonus is the remote tailgate open works to, with nothing extra to do. I did get the auto climate on with remote start to show up on the uconnect 5, does anyone know what setting for the cust. Program 1 should be...
  4. S

So what’s missing?

Found it
  5. S

So what’s missing?

That was weeks ago, they gave me the software version number and it’s newer than what mine is now and my truck was built in January. I Have an appointment Monday to update it and have new fobs programmed I’ll see if it’s better afterwards. I’ll try to find the email that had the info for it...
  6. S

So what’s missing?

Nope no uconnect service. But my phone now connects via the WiFi instead of Bluetooth and the CarPlay works a lot better that way. On the website it always says no update available, but I contacted ram cares they said that there is a update but dealer will have to install it didn’t give me an...
  7. S

So what’s missing?

It’s the uconnect box that has cellular, wifi and the goods. so no cellular in cab wifi, sos/assist buttons and no over the air updates. Funny thing is when I first got the truck, it only had a Bluetooth signal. About 2 months later it started broadcasting a Wi-Fi signal labeled uconnect-33256.
  8. S

Trailer TTPMS Wireless Control Module Receiver - Mopar (68375990AC)

Bought this one never even used. Seen after from Trailer TTPMS post that it was the wrong one for a 2022. $75 shipping included.
  9. S

Can you add auto climate control??

Well I figured out the wiring, hot is pink/green wire ground is black. All working perfect now.
  10. S

Do a search on ram forum 4thgen whole write up of it.
  11. S

Did you figure out the red and black wires from the infotainment kit? Video doesn’t say what wires they are to tap into on the other connection. Got everything installed and everything works I just need to know what the red and black tap into, and of course they are closed on the weekend.
  12. S

Do you know what the red and black wires from the infotainment kit tap into? Shows the connector but doesn’t say what wires to use.
  13. S

Anyone ad heated steering wheel?

So I installed the leather steering wheel with the radio buttons on the back. Mine didn’t have them. Wheel and harness are all heated I don’t have the button on the dash for the heated wheel, but I got a spare center stack that has it. What else is needed? Gotta be a relay or timer someplace.
  14. S

Help identifying this after a dealer service - mystery part

Clock spring locking tab for steering wheel install
  15. S

delete

Looks like a clock spring locking tab for the steering wheel.