Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by StrainFAB

1. S

2020 ordering?

I didn't order air suspension but if it makes you guys feel and better mine was ordered 11/6, finished on 12/7 and is still sitting waiting to get on a train... Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  2. S

2020 Trailer Camera Wiring

That answers that! Thanks! Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  3. S

2020 Trailer Camera Wiring

On the 19's trailer camera wiring was an option on the online configurator and at the dealer. When I ordered a 20 3500 Laramie there wasn't an option for the camera wiring. Now that the online configurator is actually up it's not an option on there either. Anyone know if the 20s come with it, if...
  4. S

Build Sheet

Ordered my SRW 3500 HO night edition on 11/6 my build sheet was available as of 9 am today. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  5. S

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

Orders for the 2020's opened on 11/5/19. The last day to order a 2019 was sometime in October. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  6. S

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered a 3500 SRW on 11/6, Dealer said 6-8 weeks for delivery. Today Ram chat said my order was in D status and current delivery guess was 8-12 weeks from order date.