Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Steverin06

1. S

50 Gallon Tank TSB - 14-002-20

Exact same experience for me. DTE then counts down much faster than actual MPG/fuel remaining afterwards, especially going past half tank. Starts to normalize after about an 1/8 tank left.
  2. S

One aux switch for compressor and wireless controller

Thank y'all for the replies. I ended up going with the ARB on aux 1, pacbrake on aux 2. Works perfectly just as y'all described.
  3. S

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Got impatient and pulled the fuse... You guys rock!
  4. S

Thank you. Edited: waiting for it to show up on uconnect.
  5. S

2020 2500, I can't find the trailer Tpm settings in alfa for windows. Can someone help?
  6. S

I ordered the correct part numbers from Moparwholesaleparts.com and instead of receiving 68404893AB - TIM headliner module, I received AA. It says it's a TIM, I assume it's an older version. Can anyone confirm this will or won't work?
  7. S

Always on Camera Solution - NAViKS

Thank you Brutal.
  8. S

Always on Camera Solution - NAViKS

Has anyone installed this yet that has tips/gotchas? I don't see in the instructions where it mentions turning off the auto side cameras with the turn signals.
  9. S

Thank you. Whenever you turn on the arb with the aux switch, does it run if there is no deman from it?
  10. S

Thank you for your reply. What so you mean "run 2 for compressor"? Also, do you mean connect the power harness from compressor to the pacbrake Controller? The pacbrake will then use a different aux switch, and with the diaode or relay, it won't turn on whenever I use the compressor aux switch to...
  11. S

New guy here. I'm planning on ordering an ARB twin and Pacbrake wireless air spring control (https://pacbrake.com/product/hp10325-amp-wireless-air-spring-controls/) for my Timber Grove CRM bags. I will also use the compressor as OBA. My thoughts are the power of the ARB would eliminate the need...
  12. S

2500 Kelderman Rear Coil Replacement / Wireless autolevel options

I figured out what direction I'm going to go. Timber Grove CRM factory rake airbags arrive tomorrow. ARB twin in the rear cabin bin. Pacbrake wireless controller (works with any OBA setup) on the frame rail beside the bin. OBA QD and airbag schrader valves on the rear license plate bracket. No tank.
  13. S

50 Gallon Tank TSB - 14-002-20

Bump, this is an excellent question.
  14. S

Thank you for the heads up, I definitely need to beef up the rear suspension. Is your tongue weight typical for a '20 international 30RB? Maybe those LiFePo4's are under the lounge? It's not about what is needed, it's about what is convenient if I already have an on board compressor to run the...
  15. S

I called Kelderman and they told me their kits with tanks can't be plumbed to also run an external air line because of how the tank integrates with the manifold. I had a really nice hour long conversation with Timber Grove owner Steve. I am definitely going with his airbags, as they are rated...