Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Steelhorse67

1. S

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Picked up mine from the dealer today! Here is my timeline and observations. Order placed 11/14/22. Scheduled on 12/14/22. In production 1/17/23. Built 1/26/23. Shipped 2/6/23. Arrived at rail yard on 2/11/23. Arrived at dealer 2/13/23. First observation is they are have both items andded and...
  2. S

Yahoo mine is on the train! To help anyone else here is my timeline. First truck is a 3500 DRW, Longhorn Mega Cab, HO with almost all options including 5th wheel and chrome steps. Order Processed 11/14/22, Scheduled 12/14/22, In production 1/17/23, Built 1/26/23, Shipped 2/1/23. Let me know of...
  3. S

Can’t be. Mine has both and was ordered on 11/14 and shipped yesterday.
  4. S

I don't think that is it. Mine has it and was ordered 11/14, scheduled 12/14, in production 1/17, and built 1/26.
  5. S

Anyone understand or explain how it works from being built to being put on the train? I asked dealer for more info than I have here between order tracking and the sheet and he said I had more info than he did. He said it is shipped to lot but delayed but couldn’t explain any further. Order...
  6. S

Tonneau Covers

I have a soft truxedo on my 2018 and a power Leer on my 2007. I like them both for different reasons. The Leer is nice but takes up a lot of room in the bed. The Truxedo is simple but not as convenient or secure. Wish I could have the best of both worlds. Wanting something high quality for the...
  7. S

Well it is built, have window sticker, just waiting to be shipped. I thought I saw somewhere there is a way to track it once it is on the train. Can anyone walk me through it? Thanks.
  8. S

Order tracker finally says it is built. Moved delivery date from March 8th to February 22. Feeling better about this.
  9. S

Is everyone sure they go off site for bed liner? My dealer said it is done when built and that mine is shipped to storage.
  10. S

Having same issue. Dealer says mine is built and waiting for the train ride. My order status is that it is still in production. It must be built however as the mopar garage allowed me to add it with my VIN. I'm hoping this is the case but was also hoping it would be put on a train soon.
  11. S

Well excited and a little frustrated. Truck went into production on 1/17 and thanks to this forum I have the build sheet. I am a little frustrated as others that with what we pay for these things that RAM can change specifics to our order as they wish. It's not a deal breaker but I did not want...
  12. S

No sense at all and what concerns me is how does the dealership have a build date and it does not appear on order tracker.
  13. S

That digital mirror package and tow camera is still in my opinion the most unclear item when ordering. I am still not sure exactly what I am getting as the packages changed from the time I ordered it until the time the build and price finally came out. Spoke to Dealer last week. Mine was ordered...
  14. S

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Had a 2023 in their ad during season premiere of Yellowstone! Trying to find it.