Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by stancedeuros

1. stancedeuros

LED Cargo Bed Lights Wiring ?????

Mind sharing which 7 pin connection you tapped into? Looking at all the options in order to keep from having to go drivers door sill route.
  2. stancedeuros

Recall B2A

Where in Alfa was the current gear function. I use Jscan, but couldn't find the module where current gear was located. It was one of my favorite features in the gladiator and Rebel that I don't seem to have in the 23 power wagon.
  3. stancedeuros

Exactly what I need to do. Do you remember the trailer wire you took 12v constant from. I can just positap it with a switch in the same spot you did. @Razzman
  4. stancedeuros

@Rockcrawlindude I've deducted that there is no factory wiring harness on mine from the factory. The kit I order is 2 wire(ground terminal and brown pin out wire). Anyone know if any of the cables at the back of the truck(besides the factory plug) receive power 12V power on the cargo light...
  5. stancedeuros

On my gladiator and Rebel, they had wrapped the dead head connections into the wiring bundle. I'll check back under there to make sure that isn't what happened. Thanks for the help!
  6. stancedeuros

I've got an aftermarket kit that only contains a ground and a brown pin out. Anyone know if I can just run to a hot wire in the back to get lights with the cargo button, or do I need the tan/white wire prewired?
  7. stancedeuros

Mirror lights

Same for mine. I've been hoping to find the bypass setting in Jscan to override this. I think the lights are awesome, I just want them to be able to be used when driving slow on trails or parking my camper.
  8. stancedeuros

Hey @Rockcrawlindude I'm up under my driverside rear to see if my 23 Level 2 is prewired. Either I'm not, or maybe I'm not seeing the proper white/tan, black 2 wire. I think I'm close based on the similar sticker from your photo heading to the taillight.
  9. stancedeuros

Bed light Wiring

Hoping you find an answer. I’ll be following. Which kit are you using? I just bought this set as I found a forum that said it would fit, but I’m concerned it’s not going to work. Cargo Led Bed Light/Lighting Kit Compatible with RAM 1500 2500 3500 2016 2017 2018 Replace 82214870AB...
  10. stancedeuros

35' Cooper Discoverer AT3xl

Greenville, SC
  11. stancedeuros

Height to Hitch Opening on PW with 35s

I think those are 33s, but not a big deal. My Power Wagon is in the driveway now and I grabbed some measurements! Thanks!
  12. stancedeuros

0 Hey man, I'm in SC. Might be a little far for both of us for a half way swap.
  13. stancedeuros

I'm interested. I've got 2023 stockers with 600 miles on them that I'll trade. Where are you located?
  14. stancedeuros

Thanks for the measurement! That gives me an idea of where it will sit loaded down with some bed payload.
  15. stancedeuros

Thank you! @Etoimos