Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Sstiller

1. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well after calling txting blah blah blah with dealer and get told all kinds of stuff. I gave up on the 2022 big horn I ordered due to about to exceed the mileage limit on the deal and dealer didn't want to assist or even find another truck for me. So I did it myself see ain't no 2022 but I like her.
  2. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well after calling txting blah blah blah with dealer and get told all kinds of stuff. I gave up on the 2022 big horn I ordered due to about to exceed the mileage limit on the deal and dealer didn't want to assist or even find another truck for me. So I did it myself see ain't no 2022 but I like...
  3. S

The truck I ordered was a heavy optioned big horn (msrp was 76k) the 2021 was 93880. So I paid a lot more but I also got a lot more which to me was OK.
  4. S

Well after waiting 6 months and my truck still being in D status and see everyone get stuck in shipping status. I opted to buy another truck. I purchased a 2021 ram 3500 mega cab with ram boxes HO limited. I'll have it Friday
  5. S

Ya I heard about that not really sure what the deal with those dates are or why its an issue but its a real thing for sure
  6. S

#DStatues for Life lol maybe one day it will become real
  7. S

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

use the gear limiter on the steering wheel?
  8. S

What exactly did you order? I ordered end of December and I'm living the D statues life with u.
  9. S

Tire De/inflation?

@maxx442 I have a 60 gallon at the house @H3LZSN1P3R that is a great idea!!
  10. S

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

I feel your pain ordered 12/31/21
  11. S

Tire De/inflation?

ok to clarify I FULLY understand that only X amount of air going in/out at a time. Just looking for recommendations on tools and such that help air up/down. Sorry guess I should have explained that better