Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ssteven365

1. S

Dash Cam Recommendations

I use a Viofo A129. Used one in every car I’ve owned for the last several years. Zero issues and covers front/rear.
  2. S

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Yup, a bit daunting at first but it’s actually super easy to do. No rattles and it’s back in tight.
  3. S

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Over the last few days I installed a BakFlip MX4, vinyl flag stickers and two Course MotorSports phone mounts.
  4. S

Can't save Home and Work locations

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6291838?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS just follow these directions and download offline maps for wherever you want . I’ve got maps downloaded for most of NC and routes going to KY and FL. I use google maps through CarPlay and never concern myself if I...
  5. S

Unresponsive 12.1 touch screen

What was the process to reset the 12.1 Uconnect system?
  6. S

Can't save Home and Work locations

My cell service is spotty to. I use Google maps in CarPlay and download offline maps for all the areas I travel to. Works just like normal for directions.
  7. S

F150 3.5 EcoBoost to Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi

Hi, bought the wrong truck to start RVing. Ended up upgrading trailers and not enough payload in the 150 to tow safely. Convinced the wife that we needed something bigger. Bought the Ram via phone/texts from a dealer 4 hours away. They delivered 2 days later and picked up the trade-in...