Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Sponge60

1. Sponge60

295/65r20 on Stock Wheels

No backspacing. Stock wheels and no rub.
  2. Sponge60

Thank you. Absolutely no rubbing.
  3. Sponge60

Hello folks

Welcome. That'll do just fine. Enjoy both!
  4. Sponge60

I put 35 12.50 / 20 Toyo Open Country AT3s on my stock rims. I got a little nervous and used that as an excuse to put a 2 1/2 leveling kit on, with 1 inch in the rear. That eliminated any chance of rubbing.
  5. Sponge60

Tire repair question

Have a reputable tire shop patch it. They won't if they have any doubts.
  6. Sponge60

Ram Relaunches Its Ram Professional Division For Its Commercial Customers

Good. Our department had a hell of a time ordering or even finding fleet vehicles from any manufacturer over the last couple of years. I ordered a Tahoe, and it took two years to finally get one with the SSV package. We wanted a RAM to replace a rescue vehicle, but ended up getting a Chevy...
  7. Sponge60

Emergency vehicle notification.

I've seen a recent message pop up about a vehicle on the shoulder ahead, or similar wording. Caught me by surprise a little. Neat feature, similar to Waze.
  8. Sponge60

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Added a black MBRP exhaust tip. And got the headlights adjusted so I'm not "that guy", burning other driver's retinas after the leveling kit install.
  9. Sponge60

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Put on a 2 1/2 inch leveling kit with 1 inch rear blocks. And a set of 35 12.50 20 Toyo Open Country AT III.
  10. Sponge60

I had a banks monster ram intake installed on my 2021 standard cummins

Yeah, but it sure did sound good when you did this. Killed my mileage though, because I kept my foot in it trying to impress folks in my little town.
  11. Sponge60

First Ram.

Welcome from Eastern North Carolina. As a prior duramax and powerstroke owner, I think you'll really like your Ram and the Cummins.