Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Splzhaul

1. Splzhaul

@RamCares

I use the dealer in Kernersville NC they have always been good to me.
  2. Splzhaul

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Just got my phone call today that my truck was being off loaded. Now it begins trying to go get it. It is over a month and half A head of schedule on the deliver. So it has been 91 days from the time of order to delivery. I will post photo’s when I pick it up.
  3. Splzhaul

Crap Firestone Transforce tires

The Michelin Defender is what I have always put on my pickup from the time I got my first 98 2500 ram till now. I feel you pay more but get more out of them. I usually get around 60k out of them. I rotate them every 10k. In my opinion they are worth the money.
  4. Splzhaul

Well....the truck WAS perfect.....(need a new bumper due to dishonest people)

I can completely understand so many people are just scum. I am trading in my 21 mega 3500 limited and I park in the north 40 as well. I come out yesterday from the store and I always back in the spot and yesterday I did not. Lo and behold I come out to find my rear bumper was hit and no one...
  5. Splzhaul

T6 10w-30

I use Delo 5w-40 400XSP which is a full Synthetic. I use it all year round and no problem. Yes it is expensive but so are engines.
  6. Splzhaul

Wow I am happy today i checked the ram site and I now show shipped. I know this does not mean a thing till it gets to the dealer. My question now is how do I find out the Rail car number and train it’s on? Attachments
  7. Splzhaul

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Wow I am happy today i checked the ram site and I now show shipped. I know this does not mean a thing till it gets to the dealer. My question now is how do I find out the Rail car number and train it’s on?
  8. Splzhaul

Mud Flaps

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08T74NP2G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Here they are.
  9. Splzhaul

Mud Flaps

I add them the factory come chrome and I have a hard time looking at the chrome against the black wheels. I got them off Amazon. I am actually ordering more for the new truck just built.
  10. Splzhaul

I need good distance/driving lights

If money is not a problem. I use Whelen light heads that are nano lights with so much light you will only need 2 one on each side of the truck. Or one of there long light head for the center of the truck. The ones I have used are model# NP6BB or NP3BB . They are pioneer light heads. They come...
  11. Splzhaul

Wow I am amazed the tracker now shows my truck is Built.
  12. Splzhaul

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

I live up in the northeast and have no problems as well. I do flush the hinges when washing the truck just to make sure the road Salt and sand don’t stay in there.
  13. Splzhaul

Factory tires

I am looking for the factory 20” tires. I know they are trash but I am expecting my 23 to come in by the middle of may. I have 21 3500 limited night edition now and it will need tires before I trade it in. I don’t want to spend a Fortune on tires just to trade the truck in. I am looking to pay...
  14. Splzhaul

WooHooo I have an estimated delivery date of may 11 now that it’s in production. I feel lucky compared to some of the other guys still waiting longer than me. I hope i get it before that but time will tell.