Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by SpeyRam

1. SpeyRam

Steering wheel controls stop working

i have this same issue intermittently. @relbus - did you get yours sorted?
  2. SpeyRam

What does the wife have to say about your Ram?

Like a lot of others my wife has zero interest in vehicles but she does like it for our truck camper, and if it makes me happy she’s happy. Not a bad broad really!
  3. SpeyRam

What did you do TO your RAM today?

got an OEM part#?
  4. SpeyRam

Black powder-coated 18” Bighorn factory wheels?

Yup. They look good. Thanks man
  5. SpeyRam

Black powder-coated 18” Bighorn factory wheels?

Anyone purchase (eBay etc) - or get their factory 18” aluminum Bighorn wheels painted black like the pic below? Just curious on how these look with stock tire sizes.
  6. SpeyRam

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

HaHa! someone over there has a sense of humor!
  7. SpeyRam

Terrible Towing pics thread

Throw that F-er in jail.
  8. SpeyRam

In-bed campers

I've currently got a non-slide out Lance 825 TC for my short-bed truck. Happy with this camper but looking to go a bit bigger at some point for more room/bigger appliances etc. Camper selection depends primarily on what you do with it of course & the size of your truck. For 2 adults or so for 3...
  9. SpeyRam

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Jeez how many Rams does one man need! Guessing you've got a fleet for business.
  10. SpeyRam

Mopar Buy 3 get 1 tire promo?

Where’d you buy yours?
  11. SpeyRam

Mopar Buy 3 get 1 tire promo?

Think I saw someone mention this promo in another thread. Anyone else take advantage of it? When I checked it thru the Mopar website it looks like some brands prices are artificially inflated. In some cases + $100/tire. Haven’t done a ton of research tho.
  12. SpeyRam

never knew i needed those!
  13. SpeyRam

Your four-legged friends

Her points always gets me!
  14. SpeyRam

Your four-legged friends

Bug-eyed little freak. My GSP “Maisy and Marty Feldman.
  15. SpeyRam

It was very easy. Saw a YouTube vid of course on how to but with a razor blade they all popped out easy for me. 10 mins tops for the 3 letters.