Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by SpeedShots

1. S

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My truck arrived at the dealer today! The estimated delivery date started changing on a daily basis this past week going from April 5 to March 22 to March 23 and then TBD. As others have noted, when the date starts bouncing around on a daily basis, it probably is on a car carrier headed to the...
  2. S

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

You will need to call your airline and ask them what their cancellation policy is.
  3. S

Does the vehicle's height include the black shark fin antenna? It looks like it extends higher than the roof line. I have a 3500 4WD Laramie on order and am worried that it might not clear the height of my garage opening. The specs say the height is 79.8 inches. It will fit if this...