Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by sparks

1. sparks

Bed Cover

My truck has the factory spray-in bed liner, I have not been able to get the bulkhead seal to stick to it. That said, I don't see a lot of water getting in. It's not like the bed is sealed, anyway. There are plenty of other places for water and dust to get in. I mostly just want a way to keep...
  2. sparks

Bed Cover

I got a Truxedo Deuce so I can fold it back from the front while my camping trailer is hitched. I find that the tongue jack keeps me from opening the tailgate so the Deuce makes it easy to get to stuff in the bed. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  3. sparks

Hub caps chrome clad steel wheels

Anyone know of alternatives for the hubcaps on the 18" chrome clad steel wheels? I have a '19 2500 Tradesman & I've lost 3 hubcaps in less than 5,000 miles (nothing to do with crappy roads in PA, lol). Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  4. sparks

Be nice if Friendship Ridge wasn't messing up our numbers

Be nice if Friendship Ridge wasn't messing up our numbers
  5. sparks

New 2019 2500 6.4L owner, Near Pittsburgh Pa.

I'm also near Pittsburgh. Camped several weekends at Raccoon Creek State Park & 1 weekend at Cook Forest. Gonna try to venture a little further now that I have truck with better tow ratings.
  6. sparks

New to HD trucks

'19 2500 Tradesman - 6.4 This is my fourth Dodge / Ram, but my first 8-lug. Will be used as daily driver and towing a travel trailer on weekends.