Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by sonart

1. S

AMP Research Power Steps

I went ahead and decided to dry fit the passenger side AMP steps to my 2023 2500 Hemi with air ride. Turns out it fits fine, the air tank is not in the way. I proceeded to complete the step install only to discover that they packed the wrong motors. Took me a couple of hours to figure out it...
  2. S

AMP Research Power Steps

I already started the process. Called customer service told him "the website says it fits, which is why I bought it, and I just read on RAM HD Forum that it doesn't." He confirmed they don't have a bracket for 2023 air ride Hemi and transferred me to returns. I had to leave a voicemail so...
  3. S

AMP Research Power Steps

I will look into those! Did AMP make you pay the return freight?
  4. S

AMP Research Power Steps

This reminds me that when I researched the steps, I concluded that the air tank was not in the way and didn't even order the relocation bracket. Did you confirm it is in the way?
  5. S

AMP Research Power Steps

This is bad news!! I am glad I didn't get started this weekend due to the rain here in SoCal. Looks like the steps are going back.
  6. S

AMP Research Power Steps

Thank you!
  7. S

AMP Research Power Steps

I going to tackle my install this weekend. Can you link me to the youtube video?