Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Soclean6.7

1. S

Clearance Light Install - Help Please!!

Explained to a local Dodge Dealer in Seattle what I wanted 2012-18 Mopar Clearance Light kit installed on my 2021 2500. I let them know they would need to wire it up using the power wire white with green stripe on the passenger side kick panel or glove box side panel. Instead they just tried to...
  2. S

** SOLD ** OEM 75th Anniversary Beadlock Wheels and Tires with TMPS only 250 miles SOLD

I live in Seattle. The tires are 285/70/R17. I will ship at buyers expense. Roughly $200.
  3. S

** SOLD ** OEM 75th Anniversary Beadlock Wheels and Tires with TMPS only 250 miles SOLD

Set has about 250 miles on it. OEM take offs with TPMS sensors. Looking for 1800. Will ship at buyers expense. Thanks
  4. S

Hello from Seattle

Just got a 2021 Ram 2500 and love it! Happy to be here, hopefully I can provide some value like I have already gotten here! Thanks!
  5. S

Clearance/Marker Lights

I talked a local dodge dealer into installing the part# you gave. They asked what else is different? Is it just the power is on the passenger kick panel instead of the driver side? Any modifying the harness it came with? Thanks!
  6. S

OEM fender flares on truck without

Thanks for the post and pics. Did the spats on the bedsides in front of the wheels that were already on your truck fit or was there new ones in the kit you bought as well??? When I look at those kits I only see 2 front spats and 2 rear spats depending on cab. I am wondering about the bedside box...
  7. S

OEM fender flares on truck without

Could you post some more up close pics around the spats specifically? I am concerned how much trimming I am going to have to do and if it will look right. Doesnt have to be clean! lol Thanks in advance for your time!
  8. S

Where to buy OEM Parts and Accessories Online?????

Where do you buy your OEM Parts and Accessories? Has anyone found a place with free shipping of any kind? Thanks in advance!