Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soapy's latest activity

• S
    Soapy replied to the thread Suspension upgrade.
    Suspensionlifts.com has a great deal now on all four Bilstein 5160 remote shocks for the Power Wagon at $1079. Normally the rears alone...
  • S
    Soapy reacted to Etoimos's post in the thread Suspension upgrade with Like Like.
    Slightly off topic for this thread, but it will depend on your definition of overlanding. Here are two of my overlanding trips; 8 days...
  • S
    My last overland adventure in Nevada started out in The Gold Butte area by Mesquite and ended up going to the Grand Canyon in the...
  • S
    Soapy reacted to Fantastipotamus's post in the thread Lets see those power wagons with Like Like.
    Fellow new NH member as well. Just picked this up from Allen Mello in Nashua today. Definitely a fan of this green. Just the Tow...
  • S
    Soapy reacted to sixracer's post in the thread Lets see those power wagons with Like Like.
    New member here, fresh off the dealer lot! Edit: Decal DELETED Some 3M pinstripe tape on order to match that panel to the rest...
  • S
    Soapy reacted to Etoimos's post in the thread Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build with Like Like.
    I also have the 360° bird's eye camera system for my trailer, but I've not installed that yet. I'm not sure how that works in...
  • S
    Soapy reacted to Etoimos's post in the thread Suspension upgrade with Like Like.
    Higher pressures will help with the wag on pavement. I run 48psi up front and 41psi in the rear. When crawling offroad, I run 14psi...
  • S
    I move my air pressure around but notice more wag at lower pressures. Off roading I am down around 40 psi. It is strange that to get...
  • S
    Thanks for the info on the shock Mfg. Carli says it is switching shocks on their backcountry package away from FOX but not sure to what...
  • S
    Soapy posted the thread Suspension upgrade in Power Wagon.
    I have a 2022 PW used for overlanding. I have been conscious of how much weight is added with each step. With Rack, RTT and all other in...
  • S
    Soapy replied to the thread Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build.
    I ran my wires behind the bumper and up into the bed through the rear tailgate support and then to the RTT so I don't have wires on the...
  • S
    Soapy reacted to Etoimos's post in the thread Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build with Like Like.
    And some shots of it with the sides open showing the half bins and a few detail shots. The window surrounds are very beefy. In...
  • S
    Here is the video that I was talking about above. It was mainly to just work on my filming skills as I just started making videos last...
  • S
    The guys at @GODZ_MFG hooked me up with one of their intercooler/winch skid plates recently. As with their other skids, the quality was...
  • S
    For clarity, the actual plates are aluminum. The brackets and reinforcements are steel.