Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Slotcop

1. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Looks like one i ordered. Supposed to come in this week. Ordered April 29. 3500 diesel laramie delmonico brown interior Good luck. Enjoy
  2. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

ordered April 29, 2022 have an estimated dealer delivery date of feb 10th.
  3. S

Hey guys, FYI. My order of April 29, built July 25th just today finally shows shipped Jan 9th.. mine goes on a ship to Miami then Tampa. My dealer showed at Tampa yard Jan 31st.. dealer adamantly states no tires or services and I can cancel anytime….. Mike from Stellantis did offer me the...
  4. S

Thanx. My dealer rep has said numerous times that trucks arrive on his lot that still show shipped TBD.
  5. S

Good, fun read… glad you and others I see are starting to get their rams. When you mentioned the Ram tracker program kept you up to date, what program is that. I go on Track Your Ram 5 times a day lookin at my 3500 Laramie built July 25th and shipped TBD. Is there a different tracker? Thanx
  6. S

maybe you use a different tracker? on track your ram i never see an estimated delivery date .... just: Order Confirmed Apr-29-2022 Scheduled May-23-2022 In Production Jul-18-2022 Vehicle Buil tJul-25-2022 ShippedTBD thanx
  7. S

How / where do you get that EDD? Mine was built7/25/22. Tracking always says shipped TBD.
  8. S

Just curious, i only heard read about mike macdonalds help 2 weeks ago. Emailed him twice with no response. Have you heard what he is doing for us and why the hold up. My ram was built July 25th waiting to be put on ship to florida. Thanx
  9. S

Cp4 injector pump Failure

My fuel pump just crapped out yesterday and took out the injectors is the report my dealer gave me today. 2020 Ram 2500 Cummins 4000miles. Pump on back order. Is this the CP4 you are talking about?