Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Silver Dawg

1. S

3500 HD Truck I cannot access display trailer brake options

Trailer gain is not the issue. It is setting the type of braking system (elec/hyd light, heavy, etc). In this regard, the owner's manual gives incorrect access info.
  2. S

:D:D THANK YOU 1HasBeen & Zrojas !!! :D:D- "Trailer brake type" is buried in the second screen under "Settings" in the U-Connect console, NOT on the instrument panel, accessed by steering wheel controls as the user guide incorrectl states! Wow, I thought I had looked through all those...
  3. S

I'm towing a 22K lb. toy hauler. When the trailer is plugged in, the "trailer connected" message appears but the "trailer tow" screen will not scroll through trailer brake settings; it stays on "Light electric" and the up / down arrows (that should scroll through trailer brake types) scroll the...
  4. S

What HD and Hitching equipment are we using.

46 ft. DRV JX 450 Toy Hauler with Andersen hitch system. I cant get the truck to change to the heavy EOH brake setting. Starting a related thred -
  5. S

Lets see what you are towing!

46 ft. DRV JX450 toy hauler, Andersen hitch.
  6. S

Anyone have the 2019-2020 trailer camera yet?

I looked at the harness under my bumper and could find no plug markings
  7. S

Anyone have the 2019-2020 trailer camera yet?

Ok, So here's some pics of the #8221577OAB trailer camera. 1) camera is powered by harness thru truck connection - mtg brackets / zip ties, etc included 2) It contains several lengths of wire harness that you plug together depending on trailer length up to about 50 ft. 3) The harness connector...