Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Shootist

1. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I have had small glitches with mine too. changes pages without touching the screen. For two days phone wouldn't connect, then it started connecting as soon as truck was started.
  2. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Something isn't right. A friend of mine ordered a Mega limited two months ago and it's already shipped. I feel your pain as it took 5 months for mine. NOT sure what goes on at the factory.
  3. S

My dealer showed me the invoice from factory. It actually went down from the original price when I ordered. They said no problem with the pricing. Got a better deal.
  4. S

Hopefully they have made some improvements in ten years.
  5. S

I know there is a difference of opinions on the Ram boxes, but I got them, I like them. Time will tell if they leak. They hold lots of my gear for pulling my RV.
  6. S

After putting 300 miles on the truck in the last couple of days, I have to say this 2500 Limited with rear air suspension rides better than lots of 4 dr. sedans. I've owned several half ton brands over the years, and this is my first 3/4-ton truck. It rides better than the half tons. With the...
  7. S

LOL. that's a buddy of mine. I told him he is very lucky. Mine was the same truck without the Mega part. Took 5 months to get and he ordered his two months ago and it just got built!
  8. S

Finally home. A huge thanks to Officer dirty sanchez and brv10 for all you guys do for us on here. It helped to ease the pain over the 5 month wait. Mark
  9. S

I got two manuals. One for truck 500 pages and one for radio 228 pages. lots to read on these cold days.
  10. S

Thanks. They had glass guy out and already had a claim on it to get the glass replaced.
  11. S

My truck arrived at dealer today. Windshield has a crack emanating from under molding at base of windshield extending up and breaking into two cracks. About 10 inches in length. The driver that delivered stated he had never seen one do this. There was no visible impacts of any kind on the glass...