Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by SGTRAM

1. SGTRAM

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I agree with you. The gooseneck ball kit should be part of the max towing package.
  2. SGTRAM

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Drove my new truck home today. It was a long wait but I am glad it's over. Now it's time to enjoy the new truck. Good luck to everyone. @OfficerDirtySanchez - Line 928.
  3. SGTRAM

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I did not pay for it. It was given as part of the deal. The dealer was very generous since they messed up my order. I don't even know how much the gooseneck ball kit sells for. Edit. It costs 286.44 Mopar Ram 2500 3500 Gooseneck Ball & Safety Chain Anchor Kit New OEM https://a.co/d/itTLTPJ
  4. SGTRAM

They messed it up. They input my first order without the NE. I made a second order with the NE and that is the order the salesman signed and I signed. The manager (which doesn't work there anymore) did a mistake I guess. But they never admitted it, instead, they gave me a huge discount + the...
  5. SGTRAM

More than I expected. The dealer was very generous with the discount. I am very happy. If wasn't for the huge discount, I would wait and order a 2023. I have bought a few trucks from this dealer before and they know me by name. I have enough equity on the new truck to jump on a 2023 NE if I...
  6. SGTRAM

My new truck is home after a long wait. I ordered it on Dec 23rd. and was built in May 28th. The tracker is still not updated. I almost give up on it and kept my 2019 truck. The night edition was canceled by the factory but I still like it with chrome. Thanks everyone.
  7. SGTRAM

I noticed that the NE was missing when I received the building sheet. It was too late.
  8. SGTRAM

NE was on my POC and the truck arrived all chrome. The dealership is blaming the factory, but I think it was a dealership's ordering mistake. The dealer is offering me a good discount on the truck. More than I asked for to make up for the problem. I might just take it and reorder a 2023 next year.
  9. SGTRAM

My wife was against ordering the night edition too. But I ordered it anyway. Now, I think she called the salesman and canceled the night edition before he had a chance to put it into the system [emoji23]. I currently have a painted bumper on my 2019. It has rock chips everywhere. I think in...
  10. SGTRAM

I am wondering about it too. He was very quick to offer painted bumpers to make me happy. He said the factory deleted the night edition, but I am very skeptical about it. Nevertheless, I always had chrome Rams and another chrome truck will not hurt. Especially with deep discounts.
  11. SGTRAM

I will ask for a discount. I will be looking for every option that I ordered against the window sticker. Thanks for the tip.
  12. SGTRAM

My new truck arrived in the dealership last Friday. Ordered it in Dec 23rd. A long wait. I am planning to pick it up tomorrow. I ordered a night edition 3500 and it showed up in chrome. According to the salesman, the factory canceled the night edition and replaced with chrome. I never heard...
  13. SGTRAM

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

@OfficerDirtySanchez Line 928 - truck delivered on 7/15. I will pick it up tomorrow. The tracker is not updated yet.
  14. SGTRAM

I am in the same situation as you. I Ordered a 3500 on 12/23/2021 and still don’t have any delivery updates. The dealer said the truck was supposed to be delivered by the end of July. So many things changed since I ordered this truck. I am also considering walking away from this deal. [emoji3525]