Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Sgtfiredog

1. Sgtfiredog

2023 Trailer Towing Cameras & Surround Cameras - Available or Not? And how to order a config that will work...

My dealer also said it was not returnable. $800 to $1600 is kind of a pricey gamble; especially for only 1 camera (the descriptions for "AB" and "AD" both say that you need to buy two kits if you want dual cameras).
  2. Sgtfiredog

Squeaking Sound

I have a 23 Laramie 2500 that does the same thing. I thought it was the back seat and it seemed intermittent. The truck is getting some hail damage repaired now, but when I get it back I'll look for the rubber seal.
  3. Sgtfiredog

New 2024 2500 BH crew cab 4x4 in south Georgia.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. I think I'm going to wait till spring though.
  4. Sgtfiredog

What do you guys use the 110v outlet for?

I have one in the bed of my truck. I thought about putting a Christmas tree back there and plugging it in. Maybe next year.
  5. Sgtfiredog

New 2024 2500 BH crew cab 4x4 in south Georgia.

Those look really nice! My next upgrade will be a hard tonneau cover. Just trying to find one that I can add a roll/light bar to later down the road. Welcome to the forum!
  6. Sgtfiredog

New 2500 in KC

I'm a retired Air Force firefighter that now works in emergency management. Currently I work from home but get to travel around the country when needed. I recently upgraded from a 19' 1500 Bighorn Hemi, to a 23' 2500 Laramie with the 6.7 Cummins. I'm new to owning a diesel but have worked...
  7. Sgtfiredog

2023 Trailer Towing Cameras & Surround Cameras - Available or Not? And how to order a config that will work...

My local dealership said that I need 82216068AD. If I want 2 cameras, I have to buy 2, at over $800 each. Has anyone tried this part? I have a 23 Ram 2500 Laramie, without the tow-mode rearview mirror. I do have the 12 inch Uconnect 5 with Aux 1 and Aux 2 as options.