Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by sgtbill

1. S

Delivery Time Estimates

You'll all breathe a sigh of relief. Our 2500 Limited 6.7 Mega Cab (Patriot Blue) was delivered to us yesterday (12 August). We ordered it on May 27th. So 11 weeks from ordering it at the Dealer until we picked it up. And the truck actually arrived at the dealer on Friday evening (9...
  2. S

Delivery Time Estimates

Another chat with Mopar. Still in KZ status. "Vivian" noted it could be in this stage up to 30 days. The chat window indicated it was in this stage 44 days so far...
  3. S

Delivery Time Estimates

Had another chat with Mopar this afternoon. The operator only gave me a KZ status and closed the chat before I could note that is wass "KZ T" last week. And hopefully either still KZ T or hopefully KZ X (delivered to dealer). Sigh. 71 days since order.
  4. S

Delivery Time Estimates

Hello all: We ordered a 2500 Limited back on 5/27. I have a VIN, the Window sticker is viewable. The dealer reported it was at a rail destination in Illinois on 29 July 2019. I contacted chat this afternoon and it is now listed as KZ T (second rail departure). We only live in Indiana so I...