Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by sfort

1. S

UConnect 5 OTA update to S23.13

I just received this update this morning, but haven't had a chance to see if it actually improves anything with UConnect 5. Anyone else get this update and, if so, did you notice any improvements? Especially in wireless CarPlay.
  2. S

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Same problem with campgrounds at night. I started my 2019 awhile ago at a campground to let it warm up. When I came around the corner of my camper to get in, I noticed the headlights were pointed straight at the neighbor's camp and they were all outside trying to shade their eyes. I turned off...
  3. S

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Pull the horn wire maybe? I have all other horn instances turned off anyway... It would probably set a code though. lol!
  4. S

Guess I'll just leave the fob in the truck when backing the camper. I'm in and out 10 times trying to get it just right...
  5. S

I have a friend that has a 2022 on order and is well-versed in alfaobd. Once his truck comes in, we will play around with it - if I can't get the dealer to turn it off. Remote started this morning, let the kids get in then I realized I forgot to put the trash at the curb. Closed the driver door...
  6. S

Looks like its a new "feature" for 2022... :rolleyes:
  7. S

Tried that with no change. Further research suggests it is a safety feature to alert you when you exit the cab with the engine running in case you forget and park in your garage.
  8. S

Just traded my 2019 2500 Laramie for a 22 3500 Laramie. On the 2019, I could get out of the truck with engine running and lock the door with the button on the outside door handle, and all was good. On this new 2022 one, the horn beeps 3 times when I get out and close the door with the engine...
  9. S

5TH wheel hitch 2021 2500 Long Bed

Sorry to hijack, but I wanted to mention another option. I just took delivery of my 3500 long bed with the puck system. I went with a Reese Goosebox on my 5th wheel. I only have the gooseneck ball in the bed and can actually use my bed with the camper hooked up. Also, I don't have to remove the...
  10. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally joined the camper that we purchased 3 weeks ago to the 3500. While I would love to say I didn't even notice it behind me, I would rather say that the new truck towed it great!
  11. S

Key fob with air suspension

Thank you! That would explain it.
  12. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Found this in my truck. Maybe it was the damn floor mats that caused a delay...
  13. S

Key fob with air suspension

Just picked up my 3500 Laramie with air suspension last night. The owner's manual shows a picture of a key fob with an air suspension lowering button on it. My key fob does not have it. Anyone else with air suspension get the button on their fob?