Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by sf81

1. S

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

My '16 6.4 Laramie (left) vs my '19 Cummins Laramie
  2. S

Looking for snow plow recommendations

I debated getting a plow for my long driveway on my last 2500 and again with my new '19 Laramie. It certainly would make snow cleanup quicker. I have a few tight areas at the top of my driveway that using a truck is difficult to maneuver so I went with a front loader mounted plow on my John...
  3. S

New Ram 2500 6.7 Laramie

Congrats you'll love it Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. S

Hello from Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA

I agree I use mine more in my truck than my bmw x5. Having the sunroof with power rear window allows for great air circulation when you crack both even just a little and is great on the highway as an alternative to air conditioning or having the windows down. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. S

Under Seat Storage

Even with the subwoofer there is still a good amount of storage. Between the underseat storage and in floor storage I have enough space for a variety of essential tools, an impact drill and driver, fire extinguisher, ropes, tow straps, bungee cords, rain gear, road flares. I do need a new good...
  6. S

DEF Range

I have 3.2k miles on my '19 Laramie. I've filled it once with 2.5 gal when I got a about half empty and am about to hit half empty again in about another 600 miles, so ill fill it again for a total of 5 gallons in about 4k miles. I'm in the same boat as the OP, I drive about 100 miles per day...
  7. S

Hello everyone

Congrats on your new truck Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  8. S

hello from the beach

Yes. That's what I wished thr 6 speed did but it would just sit in 6th most of the time slowing down until I punched the peddle to get it to shift down. The 8 speed I hear is better shifting to maintain speed. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  9. S

New member/new Ram

I've had it for about a month and have 3k miles on it. It drives great. Much different ride than the 6.4. Once you're going you barely have to touch the pedal to increase speed. It maintains speed much better on hills. My biggest complaint about the 6.4 with the 6 speed was that it always...
  10. S

hello from the beach

I was only getting 13 to 14 mpg on my '16 2500 6.4L but I drove it like it was a Corvette. The 6 speed in the '16 always felt like it didn't know what it wanted to do at higher highway speeds on hills. I hear from guys that have the 8 speed that say that's a problem of the past. Sent from...
  11. S

New member/new Ram

Not one that's very interesting. I honestly dont do much with the truck that a 1500 couldn't handle. Its mostly my daily driver. The '16 gasser was an impulse thing when I was getting rid of my leased '13 1500 Laramie. They had the '16 2500 on the lot and it had all of the features I wanted...
  12. S

New member/new Ram

Traded in my '16 2500 Laramie 6.4L Hemi for a '19 2500 Laramie 6.7 Cummins. Truck on the left is my trade in, new truck on the right. I use it as a daily driver. Love it so far.